Our approach to outside catering is simple - creating bespoke menus using the finest local produce that Scotland has to offer.
Since 2017, Kate’s have been dedicated to crafting special events, whether it’s a wedding, corporate event, or a gathering of friends. Each and every event is special to us and we bring the same sense of fun, creativity, style and imagination to everything we do.
We love being able to share our passion for amazing food and entertaining by helping our clients in creating their dream event and making sure that the food is something that their guests will remember for a long time to come.
Mairi Galbraith• June 2, 2018
Amazing food with friendly staff. Couldn’t of asked for better service! Will definitely use again and would recommend to anyone
- What services do you offer?We provide catering for all types of events for locations all over North East Scotland including intimate weddings, private dinners, corporate events, private chef's, buffet's, canapés receptions and much more. Using the best produce that Scotland's larder has to offer.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?We do not provide a venue.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Our locations range from Grand scottish castles, private estate houses, village halls, holiday homes, shooting lodges, offices and your own home, wherever you require us we can be there.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?At Kate's we have guide menu's but the ultimate choice is yours. Working alongside our award winning chefs to discuss your specific needs and create your perfect menu
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?We cater for dinner parties, intimate weddings, canapés functions, buffets, christenings and more, whether a stately dining room in a castle, small holiday home, village hall, conference room or your own home we will arrive with everything and leave it as we found it so you can enjoy your event stress free.
- Do you offer special menus?Each event is unique and we aim to create a menu based around your specific needs, our team will work closely with you to bring your menu together. We pride ourselves in using local, seasonal produce and our menu's are always based around this.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?We don't offer wedding cakes.
- How does the open bar work?N/A
- What is included in the menu?We provide crockery, cutlery, linen napkins and printed menu's and we take everything away with us at the end. For an extra charge we can provide glassware, tables, chairs, tablecloths, chair covers etc..
- How far in advance do we need to book?We take bookings a year in advance and days in advance, so just call us if you are caught short and we will do our best to help out.
- What about alcohol?We do not sell alcohol, but you are free to provide all your own alcohol and we do not charge any corkage or service charge for this.
- Could you do a private dinner at my home?We have catered dinners in all sorts of locations and your home would be no different. We just need a few details about the facilities available at the venue beforehand, for larger parties we may visit the venue before hand.
From the intimate to the extravagant, from the informal to the unexpected, we have access to a range of venues suitable for your event. Whether you’re planning a conference or cocktail party, a wedding or birthday party – or something else entirely – we will help you find the perfect setting and will, of course, cover all the practicalities.
We travel all over Scotland bringing our award winning services to you.