At Juicy Roots we pride ourselves on providing good quality authentic Caribbean food. We offer canapes with a Caribbean twist, we can even provide some jollof rice or an English cuisine. Juicy Roots has many years experience in catering corporate events, weddings, funerals, christenings etc. Our staff are friendly and professional and our food speaks for itself.
Emily Salandy• 30 Jun 2018
I used Juicy Roots for my husband's 40th surprise party in the park and I am extremely pleased with the service. Cassandra & Bobby were so professional, kind, helpful and efficient. The food was absolutely delicious! They catered for all my needs, such as British aswell as Caribbean, allergies, vegans etc and everyone at the party was raving about the food! Juicy Roots absolutely made the day perfect from set up to clear up and I am delighted that we chose them. The best caterers i have ever use...
Matthew Alphe• 10 Mar 2019
"Juicy Roots food was of a very high standard. We were initially impressed with them when we went for our initial consultation and tasting. Cassandra was very professional and friendly and put us at ease immediately. Our first taste of the food had us hooked and we knew there and then that these were the caterers for us.
On the day they served every course with professionalism and speed, and even catered for my daughters special request for apple crumble and Custer’s that their Chef Bobby ma...
Tanya Hamilton• 21 Apr 2019
Fantastic food and personable service! We received many comments from guests about the catering, it appealed to many people. I will definitely be using again as also a very competitive price! Thank you Juicy Roots and the team!
rodney frederick• 22 Jul 2018
"Juicy Roots are to be commended for giving an A1 top class service in all respects. The food is excellent and the service and quality of staff is amazing.
They helped make our special day even more special and any request we made no matter how strange they accommodated with a smile and great service.
I will be using them again and would recommend them to anyone who is seeking high quality West Indian food at excellent prices.
Well done to Cassandra and all her staff a real pleasure to ...
Catch 22• 10 Oct 2017
"Hi Juicy roots,
You did the catering for the Fitzriza mental health event which took place at the Hive on Tuesday.
My young people and staff were so impressed of the food and suggested that at our Hive young people Christmas meal event we could use as our Caters.
Youth Engagement & Volunteer Co-ordinator, Catch22"
- What services do you offer?Juicy Roots is an established Caribbean caterer and we can cater any event to your specification.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No but we may be able to suggest some nice venues within your budget.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?We have the equipment to cook onsite if that's what you would like. However some venues do not allow this so we can pre-cook the food at our shop and ensure that you get the same great flavour as if it was cooked onsite.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Certainly we are happy to offer a bespoke service.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?We are an authentic Jamaican caterer but we are able to turn our hand to many things, so no harm in asking.
- Do you offer special menus?We can adapt the menu if you have guests with allergies or high blood pressure etc. Just let us know
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No, we can refer you to some good wedding bakers. However Juicy Roots do offer desert cakes. We are good but not wedding cake good🙊
- How does the open bar work?Juicy Roots does not provide an open bar but we are more than happy to provide bar staff for your event.
Juicy Roots can provide a buffet service or silver service. We have provided bbq's for some of our corporate clients. We have catered intimate dinner parties and huge funerals. Juicy Roots provide a ...