Full-time, professional bagpiper/piper for hire - Weddings, Funerals, any occasion
- 1st class Hons Degree in Scottish Music from Royal Conservatoire of Scotland
- performed at Commonwealth Games Ceremonies (Dehli 2010 & Glasgow 2014) to televised audience of 2.5 billion
- member of the world-famous Red Hot Chilli Pipers
- piped for Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, His Holiness Dalai Lama & MMA Superstar Conor McGregor!
- played alongside people such as Rod Stewart, Susan Boyle, Amy MacDonald, The Proclaimers, Deacon Blue, Amir Khan, Peter Andre, Ross King, Chris Pine, Alfie Boe, Mel C and has received praise from Simon Cowell & Donald Trump!
- 17 years piping experience, including thousands of weddings & funerals. One of which was the funeral of fashion designer Alexander McQueen at St. Paul's Cathedral
- plays traditional & contemporary music
Anne Christie• Feb. 4, 2017
"Jonathan was recommended to us by a wedding planner for his professionalism.
He was fantastic and played the bagpipes more than other weddings we'd been at.
He was very friendly and his choice of music was perfect.
Very happy Bride and Groom - thanks Jonathan x"
- How long do you play for?Ranges from 30 mins to a few hours
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I am happy to look at any client suggestions :)
-guests and bridal party arriving at church
-bride up and down aisle (optional)
-guests and bridal party arriving at reception
-background piping during photos/canapés
-top table/bride & groom in for dinner
-prior to service at church/chapel
-as coffin enters (optional)
-as mourners leave