My name is Jon Eselle and I am a professional Solo Vocalist, Acoustic Guitarist and Tribute Act. I perform a wide selection of songs from the 50s, 60s, 70s & 80s to contemporary. I also offer two separate Tribute Shows; a lively, energetic and highly enjoyable Olly Murs Tribute Show and a classic Swing Show featuring timeless classics from the Rat Pack era. I currently perform at a numerous events and venues such as Hotels, Golf Clubs, Country Clubs, Night Clubs, Social Clubs, Restaurants, Holiday Parks, Weddings, Anniversary's and various other private celebratory events.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Full time Solo Vocalist, Tribute Act, Acoustic Guitarist, Wedding Singer & DJ
- What are the highlights of your career?N/A
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Anniversary's, Birthdays, Corporate Functions, Hotels, Restaurants, Golf Clubs, Country Clubs, Holiday Parks, Nightclubs, Social Clubs.
- Who are your previous clients?Stanbrook Abbey Hotel, Worcestershire The Bells Hotel, Golf & Country Club, Gloucestershire The DoubleTree by Hilton, Cheltenham Nairn Golf Club, Scotland Ed's Bar & Grill Restaurant, Lisburn, Northern Ireland Del Torro Restaurant, Lisburn Northern Ireland Knaggs Restaurant, Northern Ireland Parkdean Holiday Park, Trecco Bay, Wales Parkdean Holiday Park, Torquay Parkdean Holiday Park, Challaborough Bay Partington's Holiday Park, Fleetwood The White Lion Hotel, Worcestershire Liquid & Envy Nightclub, Oldbury Purple Mango Restaurant, Banbury Avenida Restaurant, London Banks Bistro, Wolverhampton
- How long do you play for?As long as required.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes full PA and lighting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes Public Liability Insurance and yearly PAT Testing.
- How much space do you require?My equipment is compact.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I will always strive to learn any song that is within my vocal range.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Depends on event. I usually just have 1 x 30 minute break. That is for a standard 2 x 45 minute booking.
- What style of music do you offer?50s, 60s, 70s & 80s to contemporary. Pop, Light Rock, R&B, timeless classics, Rat Pack, Olly Murs Tribute
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes.
Olly Murs Tribute Show, Rat Pack / Swing Tribute Show. Timless classics from the 50s, 60s, 70s, & 80s to modern. I also offer both singing and DJ / Disco services which are a popular option with Weddings.