A much in demand musician on the London session scene having worked with such artists as Sir Tom Jones and Sir Van Morrison, Joe splits his time between touring with original recording artists and providing top quality entertainment for all kinds of events. Joe plays New Orleans inspired instrumental blues, jazz, boogie and soul, with some versions of your well known favourites thrown in! Hiring Joe for your event will add just the right touch of fun and classy entertainment required, whether it's kicking things off in cocktail hour, or taking you into the evening with some foot stomping Boogie and Rock n Roll!
- How long do you play for?2x45 mins is the standard length. More sets can be arranged and additional fees agreed on.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?No
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, if you let me know in advance.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?At least 15 minutes between sets. Beyond that it can be decided based on the clients needs.
Wade In The Water -trad.
Besame Mucho -Consuelo Velasquez
On The Sunny Side Of The Street -McHugh/Fields Honeydripper Dr John
Tipitina -Professor Longhair
Pretty Libby -Dr John
The Brightest Smil...