We at Jiva's Cuisine manufacture Indian Street Food and wet meals together with barbecues. With the experience of 3 generations and 3 continents. Home cooked hearty and freshly cooked authentic and artisan Indian food from the West Coast of India to Uganda and Kenya
- What services do you offer?I am Hira Modhvadia of Jiva's Cuisine. We manufacture and supply Indian street food to retailers and also sell food at various gatherings and festivals at locations around Peterborough and Cambridgeshire. We specialise in hand made rustic samosas and onion bhajia together with other street food. We also sell boxed wet meals at a deal price. Please let me know if I am able to hold a food stall at your location. We have a Facebook page so you can see what events we have attended so far and what we sell and manufacture. We have recently attended Burghley House for the Christmas fine food fayre. We have the relevant public liability of upto £2m insurance and local authority licences from Peterborough City to enable us to sell and manufacture food. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes of course
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Indian street food and wet meals. Also marinated barbeque meat for outside self catering or we can cook/serve for you
- Do you offer special menus?Yes, vegetarian vegan andguten free menus available
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?Both, sorry
- How does the open bar work?N/a
- What is included in the menu?Just food or food plus food warmers
We provide a fine dining experience in your comfort zone so that you can fully enjoy the company of your family and friends. No party is too small. We can cater for upto 350 guests.