Professional, talented, quick response.
I am new to Poptop so I don't have reviews on here yet. If you would like to see reviews please click the "reviews" button on my Facebook page, "Jess Josie Lee Music".
I can play solo or with my band, covers or originals.
We are a high in demand band who have just played the BBC introducing stage at Witney Music Festival, approaching 3000 followers on instagram.
Sarah Berry• 6 Jul 2019
You were an absolute highlight and when I came down those steps after the ceremony you honestly brought me to tears. It was magical. So many people commented on how great you were.
Mathew Joynes• 29 Jun 2019
Absolutely brilliant performer, stepped in on a days notice and helped us out tremendously. Easily contactable and was very flexible in terms of hours we had available.
- What are the highlights of your career?Bbc introducing stage Witney Festival 2018
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Garden parties, weddings, restaurant music, festivals
- Who are your previous clients?July: 1 July- Cowley Retreat 8 July- The Oxford Retreat 13 st johns square, london 17 The Plough 19 The Cape 26 The Oxford Retreat 27 Duke Mon. Abingdon Rd, 9pm 28, clanfield tavern, 7-9pm, 29 8:30 Hollybush, Witney Aug: 1 Garage, Buckingham, 7pm 3 The Pint shop 5 Bully, 6pm 10 Jukebox, rocket, 11 QUEEN’S FEST, Eynsham5pm 12 hollybush, 8:30 16 the cape 8:45 17 Angel, Wit. 9-11:30 pm 18 BBC introducing, WMF, 5:55 25 Woodstock Live, the kings arms then 4:30-5:30 6-7 26 Black Swan 6-8:15, 29-the garage, buckingham 31st The pint shop September: 1st, the Bell, stow on the wold, 7-8 8th, cross keys, witney, 9-11:30, 9th Hollybush, 8:30, 13th September- john lewis autumn beauty gala 14th the pint shop 27th launch night, thirstJoe's Bar and Grill, Oxford Jessica and Harry's wedding, Balmain, Sydney Freya and Bruno's Wedding, Valclause House, Sydney Michelle and Chris's wedding, Banbury The Big Bang Restaurant, Oxford Proud Bar, Camden The Wool Pack, Buckingham Bar no.5, Alexandria, Sydney
- How long do you play for?0-3 hours
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own PA, I do not have lighting
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I have $20m public liability insurance.
- How much space do you require?1-2 m^2
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, just let me know a few days before the event
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?one five minute break every hour.
Shot Gun, George Ezra
Make it Better, Anderson Paak
Love Story, Taylor Swift
Perfect to Me, Anne Marie
Hit me baby, Britney,
Pumped up kicks
Hey soul sister