Jeff The Chef Catering
Jeff the chef catering and hog roast company was born in 2015 but really began 21 year's ago when Jeff the "young chef" fell in love with cooking food for people, friends and family.
Jeff and his team of trained chefs, waiting staff and front of house managers provide the finest and freshest locally sourced ingredients who specialise in corporate hospitality, weddings, and private functions in Milton Keynes and surrounding areas.
As well as the catering business Jeff the Chef also provide award winning hog roasts and gourmet hot dogs across Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire and Oxfordshire either at private functions or festivals fetes and carnivals throughout the Milton Keynes area.
We look forward to seeing you all soon.
Tracey Blaxsell• March 28, 2017
Excellent service and food and very polite and friendly service
- What services do you offer?Jeff The Chef Catering covers many different area, these include • Wedding catering from start to finish including the hire of equipment and marquees • Canapé receptions • Hog Roasts • Street food events • BBQ's • Family events • Advise to Hotels, Pubs and Restaurants on menu development, social media and marketing • Cakes & Cupcakes for every event • Corporate events and fundays • Pick & Mix stand
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?We do not have our own venue but if you have a venue then we will work with them to make your event a memorable time.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?We always try and cook on site without moving the food around to much but sometimes some preparation and basic cooking is done of site.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?All our menu are bespoke to you and any menus sent or seen online are only as a guide to give you ideas.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?We can offer most kinds of cuisine so please contact us.
- Do you offer special menus?We can create a menu for any event any time of the year.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?We do have one area of our business that makes cakes and would be happy to talk to you on your requirements.
- How does the open bar work?We can offer a full cash bar depending on the venue, some venues will only let you use their bar.
- What is included in the menu?All our quotes are fully broken down so you see how much you are paying for every detail. Our menus are just for the food and do not include staffing and any equipment that may be needed, the reason for this is things change from venue to venue