Modern classics meet Vintage Jazz! The Futuristic Gramophones will deliver a classy performance and send your guests to an alternative reality where Taylor Swift shares the stage with Louis Armstrong, where Bessie Smith jams with The White Stripes, and Benny Goodman swings with Meghan Trainor!
Karina Poulsen• March 14, 2018
"We were very satisfied - very very nice :-)
Feedback from everyone has been great."
Ruth Palfreyman• May 7, 2016
Jazz Silhouettes were brilliant - punctual, professional and very impressive. Their music was great and their appearance was perfect for our party theme.
Jay Abraham• April 21, 2017
Classy and polished performance. They were very popular with our guests. They looked very smart and the fact they spoke Italian went down a treat.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Anything really, weddings, birthdays, corporate parties, themed parties.. a bit of classy jazz is always welcome!
- Who are your previous clients?The British Army, the Quaglino's Restaurant in Green Park, the Madison Rooftop Bar in St. Pauls, Wolkswagen, Browne Jacobson, Lewis Business and Media and many more
- How can event planners pay for your services?We accept cash or cheque on the day or bank transfer (at least one week prior to the event)
- How long do you play for?Our regular performances are 2 x 60' or 3 x 40' , but we can extend our show up to 3 x 60' worth of live music.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes and Yes!
- How much space do you require?2 x 3 meters
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes asbolutely, given that there is time enough to rework it. We always rearrange and fine tune every new entry to our setlist so that it doesn't affect the general atmosphere of the rest of the show.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?One, usually 15 minutes long
---- Modern hits ----
All About That Bass (Meghan Trainor)
Blank Space (Tailor Swift)
Titanium (David Guetta ft Sia)
I Am Not The Only One (Sam Smith)
Livin' On A Prayer (Bon Jovi)
Seven Nation Army (White Stripes)
Please Don't Stop The Music (Rihanna)
Sweet Child Of Mine (Guns 'n Roses)
Viva La Vida (Coldplay)
Give It Away (Red Hot Chili Peppers)
Hey Ya (Outkast)
Moondance (Van Morrison)
Love Yourself (Justin Bibier)
Light My Fire (The Doors)
Radioactive (Imagine Dragons)
Hotel California (Eagles)
Valerie (Amy Winehouse)
Can’t buy me love (The Beatles)
Rehab (Amy Winehouse)
Love fool (The Cardigans)
---- Timeless Classics ----
Dinah (Louis Armstrong)
Shimmy Like My Sister Kate (Madeleine Peyroux, Cecile McLaurin)
Nobody Knows You When You're Down and Out (Bessie Smith)
Now Or Never (Billie Holiday, Lisa Ekdahl)
Honeysuckle Rose (Fats Waller)
Ain't Misbehavin' (Fats Waller)
I can't give you anything but love (Annette Hanshaw, Louis Armstrong)
I'll See You In My Dreams (Ella )
Basin Street Blues (Spencer Williams, Louis Armstrong)
Star Dust (Hoagy Carmichael)
Tres Palabras (Osvaldo Ferrès)
Careless Love (Buddy Bolden, Bessie Smith)
Blue Skies (Irving Berlin)
An American In Paris (George Gerwshin)
Mack The Knife (Kurt Weill, Berthold Brecht)
What Is This Thing Called love? (Cole Porter)
Love For Sale (Cole Porter)
You and the night and the music (Arthur Schwartz)
I love you (Cole Porter)
Someday my prince will come (Larry Morey)
Body and soul (Johnny Green)
My heart belongs to daddy (Cole Porter)
Fly me to the moon (Bart Howard)
So in love (Cole Porter)
I’ve got you under my skin (Cole Porter)
Have you met miss Jones (Richard Rodgers)
Why don’t you do right (Joseph McCoy)