Modern classics meet Vintage Jazz! The Futuristic Gramophones will deliver a classy performance and send your guests to an alternative reality where Taylor Swift shares the stage with Louis Armstrong, where Bessie Smith jams with The White Stripes, and Benny Goodman swings with Meghan Trainor!
Karina Poulsen• 14 Mar 2018
We were very satisfied - very very nice :-)
Feedback from everyone has been great.
Jay Abraham• 21 Apr 2017
Classy and polished performance. They were very popular with our guests. They looked very smart and the fact they spoke Italian went down a treat.
Ruth Palfreyman• 7 May 2016
Jazz Silhouettes were brilliant - punctual, professional and very impressive. Their music was great and their appearance was perfect for our party theme.
- How long do you play for?Our regular performances are 2 x 60' or 3 x 40' , but we can extend our show up to 3 x 60' worth of live music.
- How can event planners pay for your services?We accept cash or cheque on the day or bank transfer (at least one week prior to the event)
- Who are your previous clients?The British Army, the Quaglino's Restaurant in Green Park, the Madison Rooftop Bar in St. Pauls, Wolkswagen, Browne Jacobson, Lewis Business and Media and many more
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Anything really, weddings, birthdays, corporate parties, themed parties.. a bit of classy jazz is always welcome!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes and Yes!
- How much space do you require?2 x 3 meters
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes asbolutely, given that there is time enough to rework it. We always rearrange and fine tune every new entry to our setlist so that it doesn't affect the general atmosphere of the rest of the show.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?One, usually 15 minutes long
---- Modern hits ----
All About That Bass (Meghan Trainor)
Blank Space (Tailor Swift)
Titanium (David Guetta ft Sia)
I Am Not The Only One (Sam Smith)
Livin' On A Prayer (Bon Jovi)