Experienced Solo singer/guitarist and singer/pianist.
James has played in various musical collaborations, he has had success as a songwriter and performer and fronted a European tour as Billie Joe Armstrong as the leader of a Green Day tribute band in 2015 playing to a total of over 80,000 people.
James will tailor his set list, schedule and performance style to your needs to ensure you have the perfect event.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I would normally take a 15-20 minute break between two 45 minute sets depending on your event and it’s running times.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Absolutely! Chances are I will know it but Just ask me and I will learn it for your event.
- How much space do you require?For the most basic set up, I would require a 2 metre x 2 metre space.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?All my equipment is fully tested and I have an up to date public liability insurance policy.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- How long do you play for?Standard pricing would be for 2 x 45 minute sets however I can play for as long as you need. Please ask for an accurate quote for your needs.
Sample set list:
Help! - The Beatles
Saw her standing there - The Beatles
Twist and shout - The Beatles
Dead or alive - Bon Jovi
I’m a believer - The Monkees
Daydream believer - The Monkees