James is an extraordinarily talented pianist for hire with a jaw-dropping track record of stellar performances. His playing has taken him all over the world, playing with acts such as China Crisis, Natalie McCool and Julian Maeso. James is a highly experienced musician is well-versed in what makes a spectacular live performance.
Achieving a first class Degree from the prestigious Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts, James regularly performs at pop gigs, musical theatre (with audiences 14,000 strong), functions and weddings, as well as holding cocktail piano residencies at the Hotels in Liverpool. His composing work has taken him around the country and onto the sets of national TV; composing for programmes such as Britain's Got Talent.
James' list of clients includes; Harvey Nichols, Hilton Hotels, Everton Football Club, Liverpool Everyman and Playhouse Theatres, Norwegian Cruise Lines and The Richmond Hotel.
James is an accomplished performer on piano, hammond and pipe organ, syn...
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:James is an extraordinarily talented pianist for hire with a jaw-dropping track record of stellar performances.
- What are the highlights of your career?Touring the world playing with Pop Acts.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?I'm a young and enthusiastic musician, which means I know more current songs than some competitors....
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Corporate Events, Jazz Venues, Charity Meetings, House Warming Parties.
- Who are your previous clients?Hilton Hotels, Everton Football Club, Harvey Nichols, Santander to name a few.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank Transfer or Cash on performance.
- How long do you play for?Sets split into 45 minutes or 1 hour, any multiple of these! Eg 3 x 45 minute sets.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, Public Liability Insurance up to £10million!
- How much space do you require?1.5 x 3m if I'm bringing my own piano, if there's one at the venue, however much space that takes up!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Certainly! I include 3 requests within my pricing.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually 10-15 minutes between sets.
How much time do you need to set up?
I can be set up within 30 minutes.
How long do you play for?
I usually split my performance time into blocks of 45 minutes or 1 hour. You can book me for any ...