Jake And Ian Band
Weddings and Corporate Events only. Our clients choose us because our sound has variety, is contemporary and with superb production.
We provide a set that will put a smile on people's faces and offer a beautiful acoustic sound every wedding needs as guests mingle and enjoy their day early afternoon or evening through to a full party set that makes people dance. This makes us versatile to your requirements and we'll create that energy a dance-floor needs that only live music can bring.
Jake has a superb voice and supported by Ian on piano, keyboards and guitar playing live. For a big sound we also use backing tracks. We can adapt to the needs of our client and can be trusted to set-up discreetly, will turn up and be on time!
We want to make the experience fun for clients to help plan their occasion, ensuring it works for all guests and goes with a bang. You'll find us wanting to get to know you, your audience and song requirements to create an occasion to remember!
Julie C• 11 Sep 2018
Excellent. Ian kept in touch throughout the booking procedure and up to the event. He dealt with all my daft questions, was helpful and courteous. All my guests enjoyed the music and asked where the band was from. I would recommend them for any event.
Mary Willock• 8 Oct 2018
Amazing talent, you will not find a better vocalist or piano player on Bark, they got our crowd going and just created such a special day for everyone at the wedding. Lovely guys, communication and planning great.
Cheryl And Dan• 13 Aug 2018
These two brilliant musicians made our wedding day so, so special! We had many nice comments about them both, sound-wise they put all the bands we've seen to shame and they are modern! From the communication to seeing them get 150 people dancing and singing was just brilliant, we look forward to future parties and seeing you both again. x
Ala• 8 Oct 2018
Amazing band and very nice guys. They made our wedding unforgettable!!! Will recommend to everyone as they are truly talented and great!!!
Gemma & Jamie Turner• 1 Nov 2018
"If you need a Band for a Wedding or Party, you need to check out these guys. We used Jake & Ian for our wedding in August and they were absolutely amazing!
They literally made the day from the minute the service was over they had everyone up singing and dancing (even before the meal) with a real variance of music, from old 60’s classics, soul to current pop and dance tunes.
Jake and Ian, thank you for making our day truly magical, you are simple amazing, and we couldn’t have asked for mor...
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Contemporary duo from Birmingham playing the best in pop, disco and dance music.
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing amazing venues, seeing people dance and hearing from our clients following the events we play at.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?The quality of the vocal, production, lighting and technology is unrivalled. The sound we create, we are very proud of! Jake and Ian are just as comfortable playing for a magical wedding ceremony entrance, as a wedding reception with 150 people on the dance-floor.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings and Corporate Events
- Who are your previous clients?Dumbleton Hall, Shottle Hall, Birmingham Botanical Gardens, Colgate Palmolive, ConvaTec, Cancer UK, Dorridge Music School to name a few
- How can event planners pay for your services?BACS with a 50% deposit, and 50% paid 7 days before event.
- How long do you play for?Normally 2 x 45m sets, but we're flexible on this as each day/night performance time is different.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, we have the very latest in PA system and lighting (including lasers, strobes and Par Cans). All PAT Tested.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, available on request.
- How much space do you require?4x3 metres
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, please give us a minimum of two weeks notice and we'll learn it for you, or add it in to our DJ playlist!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Normally we play for however long the client needs, our breaks aren't the focus - the client's requirements are the main thing.
Promises - Sam Smith
Touch - Little Mix
Be The One - Dua Lipa
All Of Me - John Legend
Perfect - Ed Sheeran
Rather Be - Clean Bandit
Dancing In the Moonlight - Toploader
Teardrops - Womack & Womack...