“You are so talented and other guests are still talking about your amazing voice” - Louise Bhatt
“Five stars isn’t enough” - Daniel Pilley - Owner of Nine Jars Bistro & Hotel
Where vintage meets modern. Jade adores all things vintage, the glitz, Glamour and most of all the music. Jade grew up watching Judy Garland, Marilyn Monroe, Doris Day all of which have influenced her sets today. Jade celebrates all the very best music form the swing era of the 1940’s to now.
Jade’s voice has a wonderful depth to it that allows her to beautifully tell the stories within these classic songs. Featuring classic jazz standards such as ‘My Funny Valentine’, ‘My Heart Stood Still’ and ‘Summertime’ to modern day artists such as Paloma Faith, Amy Winehouse and Adele. She will also include songs with a vintage twist from Post Modern Jukebox.
Her sets are perfect for vintage style weddings, Gatsby parties, cocktail parties or any event that needs some vintage glamour.
In 2016 Jade reache...
Anonymous User• 1 Aug 2017
Jade came and sung at our wedding. She helped make the day so special and memorable for us both by singing after our wedding breakfast . Jade arranged to meet with us before the wedding to help get a song list put together, She took our opinions and put together a set that we and our guests loved. She even got me up at the end to do a duet! Putting that personal touch on the day and making her performance memerable for both us and our guests. Jade also agreed to sing our first dance which couldn...
Anonymous User• 30 Nov 2018
Having booked Jade on several occasions for Nine Jars Bistro, I would be happy to recommend her if you are looking for a singer. We always receive great reviews after her events, her Gin & Jazz afternoon was amazing and she even spend one Christmas evening singing on the back of Santa's sleigh to help us raise funds for charity. 5 stars isn't enough! - Daniel Pilley
Anonymous User• 21 Jul 2016
Jade came to my special birthday party in June and sang for me and my guests in the garden of my sons house. She provided exactly the entertainment and atmosphere we had requested and everyone love her. I would give her a recommendation any time. - Nicky Hoggart
Anonymous User• 8 Aug 2018
I just wanted to thank you for helping make our wedding day the best day of our lives. You are so talented and other guests are still talking about your amazing voice. Hopefully we can come and watch you again soon!
James Townsend• 4 May 2019
"So glad we booked Jade! Professional, charming and a lovely voice. Also very flexible with her set times to fit our function.
Thanks Jade x"
- Is there a limit on song requests?I will attempt to learn any requests that are sent to me. This is providing I can find a good quality backing track.
- Do you require parking?I would require a parking space close to the venue due to my equipment.
- Can you put a playlist together for in-between sets?Yes I can. If you have any requests on songs to add to the playlist, just let me know and I will add them. If you would like the playlist to play after my set, this would be an additional cost.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?With my standered set I take one half an hour break. I am able to play music through the speakers in the break free of charge.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Of couse. Let me know what the tune is before the event and I will do my best to sing it.
- How much space do you require?I don't require alot of space, enough for me and my speaker. I would also need access to a power sorce.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own PA and lighting. All my equiptment is fully insured.
- How long do you play for?My standered set is 2x 45mins. This can be extended on decreased depending on the clients needs.
- Who are your previous clients?Previous venues include: The Granary Barns, Poets House, The Apex, Petals Tea Room, Nine Jars Bistro, The Eight Bells, The Elvedon Inn, The George Inn, The Hundon Plough
- Who are your previous clients?Previous venues include: The Granary Barns Poets House The Apex Petals Tea Room Nine Jars Bistro The Eight Bells The Elvedon Inn The George Inn The Hundon Plough Petals Tea Room
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I usually perform at weddings, corporate events, fairs, resturants and cocktail bars.
Standard Set - Two 45min Sets (Including a 30 min break)
Extended Set - Three 45 min Sets (Including Two 30 min Breaks
Wedding package - Standard Set, Ceremony & First Dance