Jack Taylor is an internationally acclaimed guitarist based in the North West of England. With a diverse background of national and international touring, recording and performing. Jack’s experience as a performer is guaranteed to provide the perfect soundtrack to your event.
As a successful international and national touring musician, Jack has played over 500 gigs in 4 different countries. This includes performances at:
Kathmandu Jazz Conservatory, Nepal.
House of Music, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Pro Music, Belo Horizonte, Brazil.
Manicomicos, Sao Joao Del Rei, Brazil.
Liverpool International Music Festival, Liverpool, UK.
Threshold Festival, Liverpool, UK.
Albert Dock, Liverpool.
Boomtown Fair Festival, Winchester, UK.
University of Chester, Queen's Park Campus, Chester, UK.
National Urdd Eisteddfod, Cardiff, UK.
Throughout these performances, Jack has developed a musical maturity way above his age and has charmed and impressed audien...
Lucy Brown• 13 Nov 2017
"What a wonderful afternoon! Thank you for providing the perfect soundtrack for my daughters christening. Everybody enjoyied the set and was so impressed.
Would highly recommend this duo, very happy customers."
vivienne stevens• 12 May 2018
Really great guitarist. Did an amazing job of setting the mood for the event. Thanks again!
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?PA system and lighting will be used throughout the performance.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- How much space do you require?A performance space of 2 meters width by 2 meters depth is required as a performance space.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If you’d like a specific song for your event, I’m happy to learn this in advance. Song requests must be submitted at least 1 month in advance.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I will usually take one 10 minute break in between sets.
Solo Jazz Guitar Set
Solar - Jazz Standard
Summertime - Jazz Standard
Take Five - Dave Brubeck
Autumn Leaves - Jazz Standard
Isn't She Lovely - Stevie Wonder
Don't Know Why - Norah Jones