Ian Lawton is a Wedding Singer based in Greater Manchester and offers live music and DJ packages specifically devised for wedding receptions & other corporate functions throughout the UK. Music can be provided for any occasion both formal and informal, across all genres. Weddings can be individually catered for all tastes as can corporate events and birthday functions. If there is a particular song you want then Ian can learn it. Ian can provide you with perfect background music as you and your guests dine or enjoy your drinks reception. Ian generates energy and excitement everywhere he performs, and has built up a solid reputation as one of the country's most respected wedding singers. Please see the reviews and testimonials Ian has received from past clients.
Sarah Louise• 3 Feb 2019
I've just booked Ian & i was absolutely blown away, amazing voice, what a talent all round. He learned some of our songs in advance and was a lovely down to earth guy, i highly recommend!!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I mainly do Weddings, festivals, birthdays and other functions
- Who are your previous clients?I have performed all over the world, from Man City, Man Utd, the Grand National, Jockey Club, Casinos, Weddings etc
- How long do you play for?2 45 min sets or longer depending on cost
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Room for my speakers, mixing desk, instruments & lights
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes with a weeks notice
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?However long the client requires
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes, I can learn ANY song for you with a weeks notice
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes
Here is a small example of what I can perform, on guitar, piano or professional backing tracks
Rag n Bone Man - Human
Temptations - My Girl
Lionel Richie - All Night Long
Callum Scott - Dancing ...