I Do Party are a collaboration of musicians whom bring together a wealth of professionalism, skill and experience.
Typically a trio, the female fronted wedding and party band will keep you and your guests on the dancefloor, singing & dancing along to the nation’s favourite choruses from the 60’s to current day.
I Do Party use multi-tracks. The combination of a condensed 3 piece set-up (vocals, acoustic guitar/keys and cajon) with carefully edited multi-tracks, produces an upbeat sound to keep the comfiest chairs at a distance! This arrangement helps to lower costs without compromising on quality, maximise volume level control and offers the perfect fit for smaller venues. Check out the videos & photos below to get a feel for how they sound and look.
Available for a variety of occasions; from weddings & parties to bars & pubs!
CLASSIC SET UPS (with multi-tracks)
Trio (vocals, acoustic guitar & keys, cajon)
Quartet (vocals, acoustic guitar & keys, cajon, bass)
Natasha• 25 Aug 2018
Dear Ben, just wanted to send a huge thank you, to you and the lovely duo who played at Pete’s surprise party on Saturday. Everyone has commented to me how good you were and how they enjoyed the evening. Thanks again for making it so smooth.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Acoustic & upbeat party band with a difference!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?I Do Party offer a set up that sits in-between the electric and acoustic sound. Their "classic set ups" include acoustic guitar & keys as well as the use of multi-tracks which have been carefully edited.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, birthdays, corporate events and any other occasion you are celebrating.
- How can event planners pay for your services?An initial 25% deposit is required to confirm a booking. The remaining balance will be due anytime before your event. I Do Party accept bank transfer, cheque & cash payments.
- How long do you play for?A standard set is 2 hours and this can be reduced or lengthened.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, I Do Party are fully self contained.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Approx 3.5m (width) by 2.5m (depth).
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I Do Party recommend one or two breaks are taken, each being approximately 15 - 45 minutes long.
9 – 5 (Dolly Parton)
ABC (Jackson 5)
Ain’t No Mountain High Enough (Marvin Gaye)
All about That Bass (Meghan Trainor)
American Boy (Estelle)
Best Day of My Life (American Authors)