Do you like to dance? Like no one's watching? Like it's 1978 again? We do, and we like to play the music that takes you back. We may not be strictly disco, but our feet are definitely tapping away in the 70s even when we're playing songs from the 80's, 90's and beyond. Formed in Cambridge in 2016 by experienced and professional local musicians, Hustle are available now for weddings, parties and corporate events. We have between us many years of experience putting on shows, and we are confident we can provide the right entertainment for you. We can provide lighting and sound systems to cover venues up to 1000 people with full public liability insurance. We like glitter, sequins, paisley, neon, and big bands; proper bands like you used to see!
John Greenwood• 9 Mar 2018
Wow, I saw Hustle performing in a bar in Cambridge. They are amazing. I wish I was having a party, I'd book them straight away. Loads of energy too and keep the crowd entertained.
Sharon Jones• 5 Feb 2018
I saw Hustle at the Hidden Rooms in Cambridge a few weeks back. They are amazing!! So full of energy and great songs. I'd highly recommend them.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Just the one break usually, for 15-20 minutes.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We'll give it a good shot. Please let us know 8 weeks in advance of your event.
- How much space do you require?We prefer a larger venue with a little more space on stage, but we can perform at floor level too. There are 9 of us, a a drum kit, a trombone, and our singers like to dance about...
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, and yes.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, and yes. We have a lot of lighting. Best bring your sunnies.
- How long do you play for?traditionally 2 x 1-hour sets. We're flexible though.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank transfer or cash, please. We ask for a 25% deposit 4 weeks before the event.
- Who are your previous clients?Most of our clients so far have been for private events but playing at the Cambridge Big Weekend was a pretty big deal.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, parties, festivals...we're not fussy.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We have a fully fledged brass section...it's a great noise.
- What are the highlights of your career?Cambridge Big Weekend was definitely an amazing experience for us! We've performed to loads of happy clients over the 2 years we have been founded - seeing everyone up and dancing is the biggest reward for us. We do it for the love!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:We're a 9-piece professional disco and 80s covers band....and we like to party (preferably with glitter)...
Public Liability insurance
EXAMPLE SET LIST
You Should Be Dancing - Bee Gees
Get Down Tonight - KC and the Sunshine Band
That's The Way (I Like It) - KC and the Sunshine Band