Full-time entertainer Nick Brown is Howdy Doodat, with 30 years experience entertaining all ages, children to adult. A comedy background fills every show fun and laughter and mesmerizing magic will keep you entertained at your special event.
Karen Parietti• Oct. 20, 2019
Very friendly and great family entertainment .
The children believed everything was real
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes, but I need to know in advance to be able to tailor my performance to the event.
- How long is the act?Two hours is generally the minimum for mix and mingle events Two hours also for children's parties which would include a show, balloon modelling and games.
- What type of magic do you performClose-up, table hopping, mix and mingle, children's shows and parlour shows.
- Will your magic suit my event?My magic and performance can be tailored to almost any event
- How many people will you perform for?For children's events around 100 is the max for shows. For mix and mingle any size event is fine.
- How long do you need to set up?Generally around 30-45mins.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes, EQUITY member with £10m insurance.
- What experience do you have working with children?Yes 30 years as a children's entertainer also 18 years experience as Father Christmas.
- Are you DBS checked?In my capacity as Father Christmas I am checked yes.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No, but it may cost more and take more time with balloons etc.
Close up magic, parlour magic show, children's shows and games, balloon modelling, Father Christmas