Off-the-wall oompah band performing all your favourite pop, rock and metal tunes in bavarian brass style! Also suited to Mardi Gras events.
Nick Chapman• 25 Aug 2018
Hosen Brass Band made a brilliant wedding band - they were something completely different and unexpected by most of our guests. Everyone loved the unique take on tunes old and new, and there was something for everyone to have a dance to in their set. The closing rock selection took us and our friends back to being teenagers, everyone dancing and singing aling - we loved it.
A comment from one of our guests: "I’d never heard Nu Metal covered by a brass band before... regretfully, I imagine I ...
Rhea Dickman• 5 Dec 2017
The Hosen Brass Band was great. They attended our Christmas Carol concert on December 20th. There was so flexible, and played the music that we asked for them to play. I would definitely recommend them for future events.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We are fully insured.
- What are the highlights of your career?Hollyoaks (two episodes in 2013), Don’t Tell The Bride (2018), BBC Radio, ITV, BT Sport, Free Radio Birmingham, Beautiful Days' Festival, Saffron Walden's 8 Day Weekend Festival, performances at Etihad Stadium as well as several magazine write ups.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?See first question.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank Transfer is best and free. For cash and cheque transactions we charge administration fees to cover our costs.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We come with or without Lederhosen!
- How long do you play for?We can perform for up to 90 minutes within a three hour session with breaks. We usually split this into either two 45 minute sets or three 30's, although we're open to suggestions. Usually a single set lasts no more than 60 minutes.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, but as a brass band/ensemble we rely on having all our music especially arranged as it's not a simple case of learning chords as it may be with a lot of guitar bands, so we charge an extra fee to cover the cost of doing this for you.
- Who are your previous clients?Katzenjammer’s Bierkeller, Bavarian Beerhouse, Manchester City Football Club, Hollyoaks, BT Sport, ITV, BBC Radio, Beautiful Days Festival, 8 Day Weekend Festival, Asda, Netto, Dr Oetker, Veltins, Albion Racing Club, Arriva and many more!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Birthdays, Weddings, Funerals, Corporate Events, Football Matches, Festival Appearances, Marathon Entertainment, Beer Festivals, Oktoberfests and many more.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A five piece brass band performing a selection of pop, rock and metal music in the style of bavarian folk tunes and mardi gras.
- How much space do you require?Ideally a space at least 12 feet wide and 6 feet deep, however we can work with smaller spaces if necessary.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Breaks are dependant on time needed. Usually we perform either two 45 minute sets or three 30 minute sets with at least 15 minutes in between.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?NA
Ever changing, but includes (as of March 2016);
All The Small Things – Blink 182 Basket Case – Green Day
Call Me Maybe – Carly Rae Jepson Chasing Cars – Snow Patrol
Come On Eileen – Dexy's Midnig...