Off-the-wall oompah band performing all your favourite pop, rock and metal tunes in bavarian brass style! Also suited to Mardi Gras events.
Ramona• Sept. 28, 2019
Amazing band, really knew how to get the crowd going and made for a really fun event. Would definitely book again.
Nick Chapman• Aug. 25, 2018
"Hosen Brass Band made a brilliant wedding band - they were something completely different and unexpected by most of our guests. Everyone loved the unique take on tunes old and new, and there was something for everyone to have a dance to in their set. The closing rock selection took us and our friends back to being teenagers, everyone dancing and singing aling - we loved it.
A comment from one of our guests: ""I’d never heard Nu Metal covered by a brass band before... regretfully, I imagine I never will again!"""
Rhea Dickman• Dec. 5, 2017
The Hosen Brass Band was great. They attended our Christmas Carol concert on December 20th. There was so flexible, and played the music that we asked for them to play. I would definitely recommend them for future events.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A five piece brass band performing a selection of pop, rock and metal music in the style of bavarian folk tunes and mardi gras.
- What are the highlights of your career?Hollyoaks (two episodes in 2013), Don’t Tell The Bride (2018), BBC Radio, ITV, BT Sport, Free Radio Birmingham, Beautiful Days' Festival, Saffron Walden's 8 Day Weekend Festival, performances at Etihad Stadium as well as several magazine write ups.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We come with or without Lederhosen!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Birthdays, Weddings, Funerals, Corporate Events, Football Matches, Festival Appearances, Marathon Entertainment, Beer Festivals, Oktoberfests and many more.
- Who are your previous clients?Katzenjammer’s Bierkeller, Bavarian Beerhouse, Manchester City Football Club, Hollyoaks, BT Sport, ITV, BBC Radio, Beautiful Days Festival, 8 Day Weekend Festival, Asda, Netto, Dr Oetker, Veltins, Albion Racing Club, Arriva and many more!
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank Transfer is best and free. For cash and cheque transactions we charge administration fees to cover our costs.
- How long do you play for?We can perform for up to 90 minutes within a three hour session with breaks. We usually split this into either two 45 minute sets or three 30's, although we're open to suggestions. Usually a single set lasts no more than 60 minutes.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?NA
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We are fully insured.
- How much space do you require?Ideally a space at least 12 feet wide and 6 feet deep, however we can work with smaller spaces if necessary.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, but as a brass band/ensemble we rely on having all our music especially arranged as it's not a simple case of learning chords as it may be with a lot of guitar bands, so we charge an extra fee to cover the cost of doing this for you.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Breaks are dependant on time needed. Usually we perform either two 45 minute sets or three 30 minute sets with at least 15 minutes in between.
Ever changing, but includes (as of March 2016);
All The Small Things – Blink 182 Basket Case – Green Day
Call Me Maybe – Carly Rae Jepson Chasing Cars – Snow Patrol
Come On Eileen – Dexy's Midnight Runners Dancing Queen – ABBA
Don't Stop Believing – Journey
Don't Stop Me Now – Queen
Don't Wanna Miss A Thing – Aerosmith Downtown – Petula Clark
Empire State of Mind II – Alicia Keys Firework – Katy Perry
Hey Baby – DJ Otzi
Hey Jude – The Beatles
I Want You Back – Jackson 5
I Will Wait – Mumford & Sons
I'd Do Anything For Love – Meatloaf
It Must Be Love – Madness
Karma Chameleon – Culture Club
Killing In The Name Of – RATM
Last Resort – Papa Roach
Living On A Prayer – Bon Jovi
Mr Brightside – The Killers
Paradise – Coldplay
Rather Be - Clean Bandit
Rude – Magic
Sexual Healing – Marvin Gaye
Shake It Off – Taylor Swift
Take On Me – Aha
Teenage Dirtbag – Wheatus
Thriller – Michael Jackson
Town Called Malice – The Jam
Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars Use Somebody – Kings Of Leon
Walk This Way – Aerosmith
Wonderwall – Oasis
Year 3000 – Busted
All I Want For Christmas – Mariah Carey Christmas Time – The Darkness
Xmas Time/War Is Over – John Lennon Christmas Wrapping – The Waitresses Last Christmas – Wham
Merry Christmas Everybody – Slade Stop The Cavalry – Jonah Lewie Underneath The Tree – Kelly Clarkson
Christmas Carols Salvation Army Red Book
Bayerischer Defiliermarch Der Paul Sein Gaul
Ein Bier Hier
Iha Iha Iha Ho!
In Munchen Steht Wienna Bleibt Wienna