I am a streetfood trader. Cooking out of a vintage 1972 Chevy Stepvan. The food I serve is American smokehouse BBQ with some asian twists.
My experience ranges from working in Michelin starred restaurants, 5 star hotels all over Europe as well as owning and running a bistro in Sweden and a café just outside London and my passion for cooking has taken a new direction with streetfood where I can create and cook in new places everyday and meet new customers.
Passion, respect and hard work is what drives me. New and old technics, low and slow getting the best out of the ingredients and letting the quality of produce I buy speak for itself.
Mix Stir Toss is a streetfood trader with a relaxed vibe. In Philadelphia a large sub roll is known as a hoagie this is where we took our name from because we are serving hoagies with delicious fillings as well as flatbreads, salads and the traditional all American hotdog.
Alfred• 6 Jul 2017
Andrew, thank you very much for the excellent catering on Saturday. The food was delicious. Lots of the guests commented on how good the brisket was, and the vegetarians really liked their option.
Great food, service and a very splendid van!
I would definitely use you again.
Jennie Brown• 16 Aug 2017
Andrew was great - we had a last minute change of venue and it was no problem for him at all.
He still arrived on time to the new venue in his cute van, and prepared delicious gourmet hotdogs with pulled pork. The veggie option also went down very well!
Andrew was very friendly and the food was amazing! We would definitely recommend and would look to use him and his lovely van again for events in the future!
- How does the open bar work?N/A
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No.
- Do you offer special menus?I can make bespoke menus + dietary requirements if needed.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?American smokehouse BBQ with Asian twists.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes
- What is included in the menu?The menu is 3 courses of your choice from your menu, + sides and drinks.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes I would cook on site if I had a venue.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- What services do you offer?I am a streetfood caterer. Cooking out of a vintage 1972 Chevy Stepvan. The food I serve is American smokehouse BBQ with some asian twists. Onboard the truck I have a state of the art smoker imported from America.