I am a streetfood trader. Cooking out of a vintage 1972 Chevy Stepvan. The food I serve is American smokehouse BBQ with some asian twists.
My experience ranges from working in Michelin starred restaurants, 5 star hotels all over Europe as well as owning and running a bistro in Sweden and a café just outside London and my passion for cooking has taken a new direction with streetfood where I can create and cook in new places everyday and meet new customers.
Passion, respect and hard work is what drives me. New and old technics, low and slow getting the best out of the ingredients and letting the quality of produce I buy speak for itself.
Mix Stir Toss is a streetfood trader with a relaxed vibe. In Philadelphia a large sub roll is known as a hoagie this is where we took our name from because we are serving hoagies with delicious fillings as well as flatbreads, salads and the traditional all American hotdog.
Nick Friend• Dec. 31, 2019
Andrew was absolutely superb. Very flexible with timings and unbelievable first class food. Would highly recommend. We’ll definitely be using him again...
Jennie Brown• Aug. 16, 2017
"Andrew was great - we had a last minute change of venue and it was no problem for him at all.
He still arrived on time to the new venue in his cute van, and prepared delicious gourmet hotdogs with pulled pork. The veggie option also went down very well!
Andrew was very friendly and the food was amazing! We would definitely recommend and would look to use him and his lovely van again for events in the future!"
Alfred• July 6, 2017
"Andrew, thank you very much for the excellent catering on Saturday. The food was delicious. Lots of the guests commented on how good the brisket was, and the vegetarians really liked their option.
Great food, service and a very splendid van!
I would definitely use you again."
- What services do you offer?catering
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?no
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?If a venue has been hired then I will finish the food at the banquet.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?The final choices of all the menus are decided by the client.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Classic and modern food. It depends on the guests as most menus are bespoke.
- Do you offer special menus?Yes. Vegan etc.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No
- How does the open bar work?N/A
- What is included in the menu?Just the food, all crockery and cutlery are charged for separately.