Solo acoustic folk performer with lots of experience. Background folky music to provide a lilting warm atmosphere for any event.
Can also sing a choice selection of folk and blues songs and original material.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I would take a 15 minute break every hour if necessary.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I can learn songs if they fit with my overall folk/blues vibe. These will be learnt for a little extra cost.
- How much space do you require?I require only a very small space, for myself and my compact PA
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes I have full public liability insurance provided by the Musicians Union. I can have my equipment PAT tested should that be required.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own PA.
- How long do you play for?1-3 hours
Instrumental folk and blues comprised of traditional folk material, original compositions and arrangements of existing songs.
Can sing 60's and 70's folk songs by artists such as