Solo acoustic folk performer with lots of experience. Background folky music to provide a lilting warm atmosphere for any event.
Can also sing a choice selection of folk and blues songs and original material.
- How long do you play for?1-3 hours
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own PA.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes I have full public liability insurance provided by the Musicians Union. I can have my equipment PAT tested should that be required.
- How much space do you require?I require only a very small space, for myself and my compact PA
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I can learn songs if they fit with my overall folk/blues vibe. These will be learnt for a little extra cost.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I would take a 15 minute break every hour if necessary.
Instrumental folk and blues comprised of traditional folk material, original compositions and arrangements of existing songs.
Can sing 60's and 70's folk songs by artists such as