Hearth dining is a unique and exciting way to enjoy local British cuisine in the comfort of your own home. Based in the south west of the UK, we use familiar and humble ingredients, bringing them up to date using modern techniques. All Hearth menus can be found on our website, which incorporate ingredients from local suppliers, farmers and growers. Once you’ve booked, we'll prepare the menu in our own kitchen. On the night, the chefs cook and introduce each course as well as providing all of the cooking equipment and tableware, leaving you with only the entertaining to do.
Please visit our website and contact us there, to ensure we can responded to you as quickly as possible!
Jenny Ellerton• 2 Sep 2018
Soufflé masterclass with these guys was fantastic. Both very proffesional but down to earth. Excellent teachers with attention to detail. I learnt a lot. Afternoon tea that followed was better than I've had from bigger, more well known establishments. Highly recommend. Thanks Hearth Dining for a super afternoon.
Isla Graves• 11 Jun 2019
Fantastic food much enjoyed and much complimented. Brilliant attention to flavours and presentation. Ben and Oli have sorted us out for two celebration dinners this year and excelled on both occasions
Danielle Wansbrough• 22 Oct 2018
What a fantastic experience, the food was out of this world and the service impeccable! Such a wonderful way to spend an evening with friends without the effort of hosting or being rushed off a table! Will definitley be booking again for our next event! Thanks for making my 30th birthday so memorable, the special dessert and birthday card were a very thoughtful touch.
Rachael Wing• 17 Dec 2018
I booked Hearth Dining for my husbands 30th birthday dinner party with his family. All I can say is wow, we were all bowled over with how great the whole experience was, Oliver and Ben were so helpful and accommodating from start to finish. We organised everything over email, putting together the menu was easy and they happily made changes for us and came up with new suggestions.
They arrived in really good time to set everything up and made the room look great, it was our very own private dini...
Amanda Johnston• 17 Sep 2018
Thankyou both so much for providing us with such an amazing dinner on Saturday! We were very impressed with you. Please also convey our thanks to Jennifer and Dave who worked so hard. We absolutely loved our evening and felt we could really relax and enjoy it. We had many compliments about the food from our friends. Also so nice to have very little cleaning up to do! Many thanks again.
- What services do you offer?On the day, we turn up two hours before serving the first course, enough time to set up food, drinks and dress the table with our tableware. We use our own cooking equipment so we don’t have to use yours. Once Finished, we pack up all our equipment, leaving you free to simply entertain.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?We prepare your meal in our 5 star rated prep kitchen, leaving only the finishing touches to do once we arrive at your venue. This ensures a clean, efficient and hassle free way to enjoy restaurant quality food in the comfort of your own home.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?We are flexible with menus, and can tailor a meal to suit your needs.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Modern British, Locally sourced produce.
- I have a food allergy/special food requirementAt Hearth we take allergies very seriously, please declare all allergens or special food requirements upon booking. Our Menu items may contain or come into contact with WHEAT, CRUSTACEANS, EGGS, FISH, PEANUTS, SOYBEANS, MILK, NUTS, CELERY, MUSTARD, SESAME, SULPHITES, LUPIN, MOLLUSCS. With prior notice, we can prepare allergen safe food.
- What equipment do we provide?We provide all of the cooking equipment required including, utensils, saucepans and even our own induction hobs. This means that our chefs can cook anywhere with electricity and running water. Additionally, all of our services include our own hand selected tableware. We bring everything you will need including, the table cloth, crockery, cutlery and we even have our own hand made unique placemats. This means once you have finished, we can take everything away leaving nothing for you to do! The only thing we don’t provide is the glassware, meaning there’s no need to rush your drinks.
- How do we pay? what payment methods are accepted?We ask for a 25% deposit of the final bill after the booking has been confirmed. You can pay this online using most major credit cards. On the night you can pay the outstanding amount at the end of your meal like you would in a restaurant. We are equipped with card readers so you can even split your bill.
Sharing Menu - Grasps at the essence of the family meal. Dig into various flavoursome dishes across the table whilst creating a fantastic talking point. Happily sit back and relax, while we take care ...