Hearth dining is an exciting way to enjoy local British restaurant cuisine in the comfort of your own home. Based in the south west of the UK, we use familiar and humble ingredients, bringing them up to date using modern techniques. All of our menus can be found on our website, we incorporate ingredients from local suppliers and growers. Once you’ve booked with us, we'll prepare the menu in our own preparation kitchen. On the night, we will introduce each course as well as providing all of the kitchen equipment and tableware, which leaves you with only the entertaining.
Please visit our website and contact us there, to ensure we can responded to you as quickly as possible!
Isla Graves• June 11, 2019
Fantastic food much enjoyed and much complimented. Brilliant attention to flavours and presentation. Ben and Oli have sorted us out for two celebration dinners this year and excelled on both occasions
Kevin Hall• March 20, 2019
If you get the chance to experience the food produced by these two chefs, don't miss it! We were lucky enough to enjoy their talents last week and were completely blown away by each and every mouthful of amazing food. This duo are passionate about creating great food with local ingredients and are sure to be in demand in the future - good luck with Hearth Dining Ben and Oli - you deserve every success.
Marieke Edge• Jan. 2, 2019
It was fabulous, nothing was too much and you really were magical with the dishes you created! It was all superb and I cannot recommend you highly enough. We all so enjoyed our Christmas together without all the cooking and cleaning chores and to have it presented so well, cheerfully, and with such ease and so relaxed was just fabulous.
Rachael Wing• Dec. 17, 2018
I booked Hearth Dining for my husbands 30th birthday dinner party with his family. All I can say is wow, we were all bowled over with how great the whole experience was, Oliver and Ben were so helpful and accommodating from start to finish. We organised everything over email, putting together the menu was easy and they happily made changes for us and came up with new suggestions.
They arrived in really good time to set everything up and made the room look great, it was our very own private dining experience, they even waited on us serving drinks etc to make the evening run smoothly. The food was so delicious it exceeded my expectations and there was plenty of it, we even had leftovers for the next day! All in all a fabulous evening and we all would highly recommend using Hearth Dining. I am desperately trying to find an occasion next year we can book them again! Thanks Oliver and Ben for making my husbands 30th birthday very special x
Danielle Wansbrough• Oct. 22, 2018
What a fantastic experience, the food was out of this world and the service impeccable! Such a wonderful way to spend an evening with friends without the effort of hosting or being rushed off a table! Will definitley be booking again for our next event! Thanks for making my 30th birthday so memorable, the special dessert and birthday card were a very thoughtful touch.
Amanda Johnston• Sept. 17, 2018
Thankyou both so much for providing us with such an amazing dinner on Saturday! We were very impressed with you. Please also convey our thanks to Jennifer and Dave who worked so hard. We absolutely loved our evening and felt we could really relax and enjoy it. We had many compliments about the food from our friends. Also so nice to have very little cleaning up to do! Many thanks again.
Services From Hearth Dining
- What services do you offer?On the day, we turn up two hours before serving the first course, enough time to set up food, drinks and dress the table with our tableware. We use our own cooking equipment so we don’t have to use yours. Once Finished, we pack up all our equipment, leaving you free to simply entertain.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?We prepare your meal in our 5 star rated prep kitchen, leaving only the finishing touches to do once we arrive at your venue. This ensures a clean, efficient and hassle free way to enjoy restaurant quality food in the comfort of your own home.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?We are flexible with menus, and can tailor a meal to suit your needs.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Modern British, Locally sourced produce.
- I have a food allergy/special food requirementAt Hearth we take allergies very seriously, please declare all allergens or special food requirements upon booking. Our Menu items may contain or come into contact with WHEAT, CRUSTACEANS, EGGS, FISH, PEANUTS, SOYBEANS, MILK, NUTS, CELERY, MUSTARD, SESAME, SULPHITES, LUPIN, MOLLUSCS. With prior notice, we can prepare allergen safe food.
- What equipment do we provide?We provide all of the cooking equipment required including, utensils, saucepans and even our own induction hobs. This means that our chefs can cook anywhere with electricity and running water. Additionally, all of our services include our own hand selected tableware. We bring everything you will need including, the table cloth, crockery, cutlery and we even have our own hand made unique placemats. This means once you have finished, we can take everything away leaving nothing for you to do! The only thing we don’t provide is the glassware, meaning there’s no need to rush your drinks.
- How do we pay? what payment methods are accepted?We ask for a 25% deposit of the final bill after the booking has been confirmed. You can pay this online using most major credit cards. On the night you can pay the outstanding amount at the end of your meal like you would in a restaurant. We are equipped with card readers so you can even split your bill.
3 Course Sharing Menu - £45 per head
3 Course Experience Menu - £55 per head
7 Course Atmosphere Menu - £80 per head