Heartbeat UK Chorus is an impressive and hugely entertaining a cappella four part singing ensemble and is based in Northwest England. The choir is the current UK & Netherlands gold-medal-winning barbershop champions and seeded 10th internationally. As well as winning many Gold & Silver medals at British and European contests and Festivals, this champion chorus is widely recognised as a fabulous fun group of over 70 women with oodles of personality as well as great singing voices.
Amongst others, Heartbeat has supported Russell Watson, the Military Wives and Jonathan Antoine at concerts in the northwest of England and performs at shows, festivals and competitions all year round.
Charlotte Bonner• Sept. 14, 2019
Amazing choir - would definitely recommend! They really added that additional layer we needed for the hymns and really impressed us!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Any and all. From corporate conferences and training days to private functions such as weddings and funerals.
- How long do you play for?From 20 minutes upwards
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?No.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Insurance - yes. We don't use any equipment.
- How much space do you require?We can usually work the numbers to fit the available space but generally, the more space that's available for a choir to sing in, the better.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Possibly....depends on what it is and how much advance warning we receive.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?If it's an evening of entertainment, a break of 20-30 minutes would normally be enough for costume changes and comfort breaks.
- Do we have to book the entire choir?No, we can usually cater for most eventualities with a reduced number as required.
Heartbeat UK is available to perform for you with sets ranging upwards of 20 minutes for business conferences, private celebrations - such as weddings, anniversary parties and funerals - or for a whole evening's entertainment for your guests with repertoire including classical, jazz, pop, contemporary up tunes and moving ballad standards. A varied programme is designed to entertain and uplift your guests and audiences.
Audience participation activities which many groups love to include, can also be incorporated - especially good for team building.