Harley n Dutch are a 6 piece wedding, functions and party covers band playing all genres of music from the 60's right through to modern day.
Because of their vocal ability with 3 lead singers in the band, they are able to change sounds and styles throughout the event thus covering all bases with all age groups.
Harley n Dutch use the very latest digital technology for both sound and lighting and even have their own sound engineer who sits at the back of the venue with an iPad ensuring that the sound coming from the band stays at the highest quality and proper levels so that no one goes home with broken ear drums. If you want it soft they can do that and if you want it loud they can do that as well.
The band are able to supply a sound system that is relevant to your event, so if you are a small party in a small hotel room then they bring a small PA system but if you are holding a large party in say a barn or a wedding marquee then they can supply a system that will fill the venue wit...
- What are the highlights of your career?Individually band members have all had different highlights. Harley 'n' Dutch have only been reformed in their current line-up for 3 years but in that time have played for both very large and very small functions.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?During a 2 x 45 minute set event the band will require a minimum 15 minute break between sets. At all other schedules the breaks would be a minimum 15 minutes between sets. If the event warrants different timings then the band will always work with the organizers.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We will always learn any tune that is required as a special number for any event. The band always rehearse regularly, normally on a Tuesday evening so they have plenty of rehearsal time to learn anything that that they do not already have in their set list.
- How much space do you require?We have been known to squeeze into a 3 metre x 3 metre space but obviously as a six piece with top end equipment the more space we have the better the show will be.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes - £10 million PLI and all equipment is PAT tested annually.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Harley 'n' Dutch use the very latest digital PA system combined with digital lighting. They also have their own sound person at every gig who operates an iPad from the back of the venue controlling sound and volume quality to ensure that every event sounds the same and no ones ear drums are shattered with over the top volumes.
- How long do you play for?Normally the band will play for 2 x 45 minute sets. However depending upon the criteria for the event we can play 2 x 1 hours - 1 x 1 hour 30 minutes - 3 x 45 minute sets. Longer than this and the voices will probably disintegrate.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash on the day is preferred but we are able to Invoice and use electronic payment services. This can be discussed in finer detail.
- Who are your previous clients?Harley 'n' Dutch have just been invited back for the third year running as the headline act for The American Automobile Club International - (AACI) at the Northampton Billingdrome. They have also played for corporate clients Caltech and The Memorial Hospital group to name but a few.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Harley 'n' Dutch are able to play for Weddings, Corporate Functions and Private Party's, they have also played for Festivals and Fund raising events.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Harley 'n' Dutch tend to play the more difficult tunes that require good quality harmony which is what sets them aside from other run of the mill pop covers bands. Numbers such as Queen's Bohemium Rhapsody and ELO's Mr Blue Sky require very tight harmony. Harley 'n' Dutch reproduce this effortlessly. They also have three lead vocalists which means the sets don't all sound the same.
- What are the highlights of your career?Individually band members have all had different highlights. Harley 'n' Dutch have only been reformed for 3 years but in that time have played for both large and small functions.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Harley 'n' Dutch are probably the best, North West - Cheshire based - 6 piece, vocal harmony, pop covers band available to play completely live music for your wedding, private party, corporate/private function, club, hotel, or any other live music event that you may be organising.
Can't Buy Me Love - The Beatles
Build Me Up Buttercup - The Foundations
Crazy - Patsy Cline
Help Me Rhonda - Beach Boys
I Only Want To Be With You - Dusty Springfield
My Girl - The Temptations