Groove Lounge are an acoustic duo who play acoustic versions of floor fillers from the classic 90s era of dance and R & B. Formed out of a mutual love of club bangers, they offer an impressive live lounge style set that will take you back in time and let you relive your club days!
Formed by two professional musicians from the North of England, they have skilfully arranged classic hits you will be more familiar with DJs playing rather than a laid back acoustic act. The clever guitar arrangements are the perfect backdrop for lead singer Kerry’s impressive vocal - bringing a new edge to classics by incredible vocalists such as Robin S, Jess Glynn and Beyoncé.
Groove Lounge are the perfect act for weddings, either for an original take on the usual cheesy standards during the day, or for kicking off the evening reception whilst your guests enjoy a welcome drink. The act are also popular in cocktail bars, nightclubs and high end restaurants across the North, making the perfect atmosphere for customers.
Although comfortable in a ‘background music’ setting, more often than not audiences end up singing along and dancing - such is the power of a great club tune stripped back to its rare form. For an act that offers something above and beyond the traditional acoustic experience, Groove Lounge are the perfect choice.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Acoustic duo who play live lounge style covers of dance and R & B classics.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are different to most acoustic acts as we play 'club bangers' with an acoustic twist.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, private functions, corporate events, cocktail bars
- Who are your previous clients?Many wedding venues across the UK for private functions, local venues we play are 12 Harland Place, Canteen & Cocktails, Storytellers, The Twisted Lip
- How can event planners pay for your services?BACS/bank transfer or cash on the night
- How long do you play for?Standard set time is x2 45 minute sets - we can provide x2 1 hour sets if required
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Enough for two stools, a small table for the mixing desk and space for two speaker stands
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes we can learn one song free of charge providing we are comfortable playing it (we might struggle with black metal)
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?usually one between 15-45 minutes depending on the clients wishes
Cece Peniston - Finally
Sweet Female Attitude - Flowers
Artful Dodger - Moving Too Fast
Destinys Child - Say My Name
Craig David - Fill Me In
Moloko - Bring It Back
Beyoncé - Irreplaceable
Jamiroquai - Space Cowboy
David Morales - Needing U
Drake - Take Care
Jess Glynn - Right Here
Living Joy - Don't Stop Moving
Stardust - The Music Sounds Better With You
Mark Morrison - Return Of The Mack
Destinys Child - Independent Woman
Destinys Child - Jumpin Jumpin
Destinys Child - Bills Bills Bills
Usher - Pop Ya Collar
Usher - U Remind Me
R Kelly - Ignition
Drake - Hotline Bling
Craig David - 7 Days
Artful Dodger & Craig David - Rewind
The Original - I Luv U Baby
Basement Jaxx - Good Luck
Ultra Nate - Free
Montel Jordan - This Is How We Do It
Robin S - Show Me Love
Drake - One Dance
Sisqo - Thong Song
Kungs vs 3 Burners - This Girl
Egypt - In the morning
Ed Sheehan - Shape of you
Corona - Rhythm of the night