Graze & Gorge specialise in luxe grazing tables for events, weddings and corporate occasions. Each table is bespoke, brimming with delicious produce, and oh-so-Instagrammable. We work with the finest local suppliers, meaning our boards boast the very best cheeses, meats, crackers, and more...
- What services do you offer?We are bringing the grazing table trend to the North East, Yorkshire and beyond. Each board is bespoke, brimming with delicious produce, and oh-so-Instagrammable. We work with the finest local suppliers, meaning our boards boast the very best cheeses, meats, crackers, nuts, and chutneys. We also offer Bellini stations, Oyster stands and Doughnut stands. Our main aim is to take your celebration to the next level. No event is too big or too small; from a girls night in to an engagement party for eighty, we're sure to wow your guests. So forget your soggy sandwiches and c*** canapés, because catering just got chic.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?No.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Every single one of our platters and grazing tables is completely bespoke; the beauty is that no two displays are the same. We’re creative, experimental and committed to sourcing the finest, local produce the North East has to offer. The best thing about grazing tables is there’s lots of flexibility – have a particular brie that you just need on your board? Just say the word.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Buffet-style grazing catering, featuring fine cheeses, meats, dips, crackers and much, much more...
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No.
- How does the open bar work?N/A
- What is included in the menu?Find our menu here: https://www.grazeandgorge.co.uk/platters-grazing-tables-pricing
Catering; Prosecco Stations; Doughnut Stands