I perform what I believe to be the most intimate and direct form of magic – close-up magic. Using sleight-of-hand and mind-reading techniques, I will provide memorable and personal entertainment for all your guests. This form of magic has various names, strolling, table hopping and walkaround – but they all share the common theme of being highly interactive and immensely fun.
In short, I perform my magic by approaching a group of guests and engaging with them – using little more than a few basic props (cards, coins, rubber bands, borrowed items) and my finely tuned skills. This brings with it many unique advantages to you as somebody looking for maximum entertainment, with minimal inconvenience. I can slot right into your event with little re-planning.
- Do you do open-air acts?I have performed open air many times before. I required no equipment, staging, special lighting or power supply to perform my magic.
- How long is the act?I can perform for as short or as long a time as you require. From experience, most of my performances last anywhere from 1 hour to 3 hours - depending on the type of event and number of guests.
- What type of magic do you performI specialise in a mix of classic close-up magic (with playing cards and borrowed items for example) along with some Derren Brown-esque mind reading - which is always fun! I mingle with your guests, involving as many as possible directly within my routines. It's a great ice breaker, highly entertaining and always brings something a bit different.
- Will your magic suit my event?Absolutely! I am an established professional, so you can trust me to deliver the most magical experience possible to your guests.
- How many people will you perform for?I perform in a mix & mingle style - so while your event might have many guests attending, I will perform directly with small groups within. From experience, this could be anything from a single person or a couple, right through to larger groups of maybe 15.
My magic is ideally suited for a wide variety of events - from Weddings and Parties, to Company Dinners and Product Launches. Anywhere there are guests needing some magical entertainment.