Highly experienced and professional function & party band for all occasions - trio to 5 piece. Our repertoire is vast – literally Glenn Miller to the present day.
We change the mix of music to suit each event, which makes as an extremely versatile and flexible band whether for a Wedding, Family Party (e.g. Birthdays and Anniversaries) or formal events such as Dinner Dances or Masonic Ladies Nights.
We also perform as a swing and jazzband either for tasteful background music or Swing & "Rat Pack" style material for dancing.
Also solo keyboard vocalist & pianist.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Highly experienced trio to 5 piece band with a vast repertoire from Glenn Miller to the present day adaptable to suit all ages.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Truly vast repertoire across the decades and we have the ability, that only comes with many years experience, of knowing the right song to play and when to play it to get people onto the dancefloor (and keep them there). As well as playing for dancing, we have a large, varied selection of songs suited for listening and to create the right atmosphere (we can also play quiet tasteful background music when required). This makes us a highly flexible band - whatever the event.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Anniversaries, Birthdays, Dinner Dances, Masonic Ladies Nights and Corporate Events
- How long do you play for?As long as required (with appropriate breaks)
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have a high quality sound system and modern lighting system including DMX controlled LED stage lighting which provides a vast range of rich colour variations plus some dancefloor effect lighting to greatly enhance the atmosphere.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?We are adaptable to circumstances and occasionally have to work in very tight spaces but would usually suggest 16ft & 6ft for the trio and bit larger for four and five piece options.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We are happy to learn special requests (as long as appropriate to the line-up booked)
Tailored quotation for each individual event