Glasgow Bagpiper for Hire
I'm a Piper from Glasgow with over 10 years of experience. This includes Piping at Weddings, Funerals, Burns Suppers, parties and festivals (I have represented my hometown playing the Pipes at a festival in France and was happy to be asked back and played the following year).
I have played in many pipe bands. This experience ranges from Pipe Band competitions, Gala days, parades, to even the TV advert for the People's Postcode Lottery.
If you are looking for a Piper for your big day and would like to discuss the packages available or other events where a Piper would add a nice touch, please contact me for a quick and competitive quote.
Kim Kelly• 22 Jun 2018
Very good piper, he was hired for our graduation at Angels Day Nursery, he was patient an well mannered with the children and posed for photographs for our parents. Very nice man, we would book him again with no hesitation
Kevin Watson• 9 Oct 2017
"Couldn't have asked for better.stephen was superb he really made our our daughters wedding day more special.
And was a real hit with all our guests. Would highly recommend him."
Nic• 4 May 2018
"Stephen was brilliant on our wedding day. He was at the registry office to pipe our guests in and then lead our party along Cochran Street as the photographer took fabulous pictures.
Stephen playing the pipes was a highlight the to our day which everyone enjoyed even the shoppers and office staff looking out of the windows!
I can’t recommend Stephen enough. He’s a young talented friend guy who you should hire if you need a great piper!"
- How long do you play for?Depending on the package requested, I make myself available for the day
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?N/A
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?No
- How much space do you require?Minimal
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?With a suitable time frame before the event, I should be able to learn it.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?N/A
Full Wedding Package includes:
- arrival of guests
- arrival of the Bride
- play the bride down/back up the aisle (optional)
- After ceremony, during photographs
- arrival of guests at reception...