I am a professional Italian violinist, graduated at the Academy of music. I am available to play at receptions and parties in and outside London, I have a classical background but I am happy to play covers and other type of music upon request.
Soo Teng Lee• Sept. 28, 2019
Giulia did a fantastic job at our wedding at the Corinthia Hotel. Her music was faultless and we found her friendly, professional and reliable throughout the wedding planning and on the day.
Giulia also came up with good suggestions of music she could play before the ceremony and during the reception. We thoroughly recommend Giulia.
Kathleen Betton-Small• Aug. 3, 2019
Thank you very much for attending and performing for us yesterday. We all enjoyed the music and also appreciated your relaxed and friendly personality.
Alexia and Jerome have also asked me to say a special 'thank you'.
Jay Raja• Aug. 7, 2019
I highly recommend to book Giulia for your event. She played violin solo classical pieces during our charitable gala dinner and we really enjoyed her music and performance. She offered a very personalised service and kindly included in her program a few pieces we specifically requested for the evening
Caterina• July 28, 2018
Giulia played at our wedding and she was a great performer other than a very beautiful person. Guests enjoyed her music very much, she played the Canon and other classical wedding pieces. My husband and I would really recommend to book Giulia for any type of ceremony
Services From Giulia
Violin Solo Performance for Proposals - central London
Violin Solo Performance For Wedding In Central London
- How long do you play for?I perform from 30 minutes up to 4 hours.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?n/a
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I have PLI covering for myself and my violin
- How much space do you require?It varies depending on the type of ceremony, space and performance you would require. For a wedding ceremony performance I would need very little space. I usually play standing (for ceremonies I place myself usually close to the entrance of the room in order to greet guests and overlook the ceremony). I can also play seated if required by the type of ceremony, and in that case I would just need a chair and a little space where to perform comfortably
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I have a classical background but I am happy to accommodate specific requests and to play covers. Here a few examples of songs I can play at your event. - Viva la Vida (Coldplay) - A Thousand Years (Christina Perri) - Can't Help Falling in Love with you - Circle of Life (The Lion King) - Con te partiró (Andrea Bocelli) - Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah - Somewhere over the Rainbow - All of me (Jhon Legend) - Arioso (Bach - violin solo) - My hearth will go on - Perfect (Ed Sheeran) - La Vie en Rose - Largo (from the four seasons - Vivaldi) - Ave Maria (Schubert) - Swan Lake - 1st theme (Tchaikowsky) - Pachelbel Canon - Bach Suite (arranged for violin solo) The above are the ones preferred and most booked by my clients so far but I have many more to propose and I am happy to arrange any tune of your choice upon request.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Depends on the ceremony. For instance I can play no stop for 1 hour, and then have a little break of 10-15 minutes before to start playing again.
- A typical wedding ceremony formatI arrange a customizable service for your wedding ceremony. I perform acoustic solo violin in a varieties of styles to suite your taste and I am happy to accommodation specif song requests. A typical ceremony format consists in the following: Intro music: I perform lively classical and pop covers music as guests arrive and take their seats Ceremony: I perform your preferred tune as the bride processes down the aisle, timed to finish when the bride arrives at the altar. Signing of the Register: I perform light classical music while the bride and groom sign the register, to maintain a good atmosphere and entertain the guests End of Ceremony: I perform a lively piece of your choice during the bride and groom exit, and I continue until all guests leave the room If you want to have a music background during drinks reception, lunch or dinner, I can continue playing soft music after the ceremony.
Music for parties and receptions