I am a professional Italian violinist, graduated at the Academy of music. I am available to play at receptions and parties in and outside London, I have a classical background but I am happy to play covers and other type of music upon request.
Caterina• 28 Jul 2018
Giulia played at our wedding and she was a great performer other than a very beautiful person. Guests enjoyed her music very much, she played the Canon and other classical wedding pieces. My husband and I would really recommend to book Giulia for any type of ceremony
Kathleen Betton-Small• 3 Aug 2019
Thank you very much for attending and performing for us yesterday. We all enjoyed the music and also appreciated your relaxed and friendly personality.
Alexia and Jerome have also asked me to say a special 'thank you'.
Jay Raja• 7 Aug 2019
I highly recommend to book Giulia for your event. She played violin solo classical pieces during our charitable gala dinner and we really enjoyed her music and performance. She offered a very personalised service and kindly included in her program a few pieces we specifically requested for the evening
- How long do you play for?2-3 hours
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?n/a
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?n/a
- How much space do you require?n/a
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I have a classical background but I am happy to accommodate specific requests and to play covers
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?In a 2.5 hours event, I would do 2 sessions of 1-hour with a 30 minutes interval
Music for parties and receptions