Get Wurst is run by Paul and Lindsay Melbourne, specialising in German bratwurst and currywurst. Our sausages are imported form the Munsterland region in Germany and served in freshly baked brioche rolls from our local baker. We believe that a bratwurst isn't just for a Christmas market (when they're often not done that well!) and should be enjoyed all year round!
We also serve up the bratwursts sliced on a tray with our homemade currywurst sauce and rosemary salted fries. All of the above is served with beer fried onions (we use local craft beers at each event) sauerkraut and pickles. Also, our sausage man in Germany has perfected the perfect vegan wurst which has been going down really well and has had great feedback from vegetarians and meat eaters alike! We pride ourselves on using the highest quality ingredients and serving a product that is tasty yet affordable, we cater at street food markets, festivals, sports events, charity, private and corporate events.
We're based in Sheffield but serve up at events across the UK.
- What services do you offer?Catering at all types of events - we cater at street food markets, corporate events, weddings, private parties, festivals, charity and sports events.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?German bratwurst/currywurst
- What is included in the menu?
German bratwurst, currywurst and vegan wurst, all served with beer fried onions, sauerkraut and pickles.