Get Gospel are an outstanding group of singers who love everything gospel and soul. Finalists in BBC Gospel Choir Of The Year 2015, they pride themselves in creative arrangements that that bring an up-to-date feel to amazing music from the last 5 decades, with a repertoire that spans classic and contemporary gospel tunes, to their own versions of pop songs and old hymns. The members of Get Gospel have individually worked with incredible artists such as Stevie Wonder, Gorillaz, Candi Staton, Gareth Malone, Jocelyn Brown, Pixie Lott, The Guillemots, Shlomo’s Vocal Orchestra, Muyiwa and Riversongz, Michael Ball and Keane among many others. You’ll love their modern take on well known tunes and their uplifting gospel flavour on today’s hits. With years of experience on stage and in the corporate and wedding world, you can trust Get Gospel to deliver a performance to make every event sparkle with life.
Sheilagh Little• 11 Dec 2018
Get Gospel were absolutely amazing …….colleagues stayed on and on for as long as they could to keep on listening to their wonderful sound. Really great sound. Thank you. Sheilagh
Lorraine Williams• 15 Sep 2018
Get Gospel actually brought the house down at my daughters wedding. Amazing bunch of extremely talented people, they did not disappoint us, guests and including ourselves could have listened to them all day. We all said we would love to hear them sing again. I would not hesitate to recommend them for a wedding, party etc. A massive thank you to Jules and the other singers for making my daughter and son in laws dream wedding come true! 10/10 superb.
Victoria• 3 Jun 2017
You have made me the happiest girl in the world!!! My family and friends were completely blown away by you all (you were my Mum’s favourite part of the whole day). I keep welling up thinking about it. You made us feel like we were in our own movie and you were the soundtrack that brought it all together. You had me in tears from the moment Joyful Joyful started right through to your final notes when only Kevin and I were left. It was so special and I can’t thank you all enough. You were al...
Lauren• 26 Aug 2017
Thank you so much for everything! You were amazing from start to end and the whole process was straight forward. You were so helpful and accommodating throughout. Everyone commented on how amazing Get Gospel was. You created a lovely atmosphere in the church and everyone was talking about you. You really did make our day special and personal which is exactly what we wanted. Please feel free to share/upload these videos and we will help to spread the word/recommend Get Gospel to anyone and everyo...
Sandra• 4 Aug 2017
Thanks again for an amazing gospel experience for our wedding!!So many of our guests commented on how amazing you all were....I think lots have now started following you on Instagram too!
We will make sure to recommend you to everyone and wish you luck in all of your singing ventures in the future.
Sandra & Nick Peers :)
Aug 4th, Syon House, London
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?
- How long do you play for?It depends on the event.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have our own small PA system but no lights.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, funerals, christenings, parties, corporate events, Christmas events including light switch ons, studio sessions.
- Who are your previous clients?Our previous clients include Sainsbury’s, ACE Europe, Geri Halliwell, Hearst Magazines (Good Housekeeping), The Chelsea Club, COTY, Jigsaw, Gatwick Airport, SAGA, Deliveroo,JDRF Diabetes Research, St Martin’s Courtyard, Village Water, St John’s Ambulance, Ideal Home Show, Vesta Rowing Club and Premier Christian Radio.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Generally, we charge £175 for new arrangements. Sometimes we negotiate on this. Any hymns are no extra charge.
For weddings, we usually perform around 10 songs during and after the ceremony (5 in each). Please note, we don't list hymns on our repertoire list as there are so many, but we do sing hymns. For corp...