Freeloaders are a versatile duo, playing everything from the 50s up to modern chart hits. Artists include, Buddy Holly, Beatles, Reggae, ska, 50s, 60s, 70s modern chart hits. We have our own quality PA system and can also do a Beatles/sixties tribute if required.
We have been playing clubs, pubs and holiday parks for years, we mainly perform in the south east, but will travel anywhere.
We have made our own quality backing tracks and play guitar/bass and all of our vocals and harmonies are live.
gary leonard• 30 Mar 2019
fantastic band , played all the right music , had just the right amount of fun. i would recommend them to any one .if i have another party i will be calling them . 10 out of 10. cant praise them high enough
Julie Dinnis• 11 May 2019
They were truly amazing, 21st birthday with music that was so appropriate that they danced from start to finish and knew all the words - implying some of the songs were oldies and still so popular! The guests of the 60th half of the party felt so at home. Would use them again as first choice.
Jo• 28 Aug 2017
"Amazing band got the whole place dancing
Highly recommend would definitely book them again"
Nic & Steve Burton• 30 Jun 2018
This duo are amazing! Ric and Kev are highly talented musicians and gave an outstanding performance - our guests didn’t stop dancing all night. Thankyou and we are already looking for an excuse to book them again.
Matt Hawkins• 4 May 2019
Superb duo!! Had the crowd of mixed ages dancing all night. Kev and Ric’s harmonies are amazing and their musicianship fantastic! Everyone had a great night and I would definitely book them again. Thanks again guys.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Party duo for all occasions
- What are the highlights of your career?2 number one hits in Japan
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We play every type of music, from 50s to modern
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Wedding's, partys any event where music is needed
- Who are your previous clients?Pubs, clubs, radio 1, capital radio, park holidays, Butlins, Pontins too many to name.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash on the day or in advance.
50s, 60s, 70s pop, reggae, ska, disco, rock, Beatles, stones, kinks, marley, madness, the jam, wham, oasis, blur, pretty much all genres of music.