Neil Diamond tribute show and entertainer , most resembling tribute to Neil Diamond on the circuit . Party covers set by others as an option ,
Backdrop , Bose PA, stage lights , guitar , costumes, top quality tracks
Clients , BBC1 , Festivals , National agencies , Grand Pier WS Mare , Clubs , Hotels , Sports clubs , Europe ,
Stage show aimed at the current look of Neil Diamond , no wigs flares required , registered look a like for Neil Diamond
Anonymous User• 20 Mar 2017
Thank you so much Chris for making Mum's 90th Birthday such a great day. We all loved hearing you sing and we had a good dance to boot!
Anonymous User• 10 Nov 2018
Loved it! Sounded so like him! Keep singing!
Anonymous User• 12 May 2018
Hi Chris , on behalf of all our members and guests of Backwell Village Club , a very big thank you for giving us a great performance Saturday night . Fantastic evening , will be in touch to make another booking . Fantastic performance , not just as Neil Diamond but 2nd half of show was brilliant as well
Anonymous User• 14 Feb 2018
We booked Chris for our Valentine Ball,we weren't disappointed. The first set had us singing along and dancing with Neil Diamond and the party set for the second half continued in the same vein with Chris interacting with the crowd all night. We thoroughly recommend Chris for your social event. A great night was had by all,many thanks again Chris.
Anonymous User• 18 Aug 2018
Many Thanks Chris for entertaining all at Hornets Rugby Club on Saturday night
- How long do you play for?1 hour tribute show 1 hour Party covers set Music in intervals
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Top quality Bose PA 2 no QSC top cabs 2000watts QSC Bass bin
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes .
- How much space do you require?I can scale down my show with just a Bose PA for smaller venues or increase to a larger audience
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?With prior notice I can obtain any track , or if it is a Neil Diamond song possibly
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?If 2 sets , usually a short break , depends on venue requirements
Neil Diamond Tribute show
Party covers sets
Music included in intervals
Neil Diamond classics , including some from the latest album ,