After completing a degree in creative writing, Fred decided to pursue his real passion and embark on a career in the restaurant industry as a chef. Starting as a complete rookie, he secured a job in the best restaurant in Bristol and learnt the hard way!
Moving to London, Fred grew his experience further at Michelin standard establishments - Ransome's Dock and the world renowned Dorchester Hotel. Combining his love of food and sense of adventure, Fred moved onto private assignments in luxury villas, chalets and households in Switzerland, Spain, Singapore, the US and UK.
Fred has worked with many clients with specific dietary requirements including Paleo, lactose-free, gluten-free, vegan and worked on a long-term assignment for high end fitness retreat creating calorie controlled meals.
Fred uses local farms in and around North Somerset for produce that is traceable and has provinance. The South west has so much great ingredients on offer and Fred always tries to go with season...
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?no
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes this is possible
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Of course our menus are tailor made
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Most types. As a professionally trained chef i have a large repertoire including Asian please ask for details.
- Do you offer special menus?Yes on request.
- How does the open bar work?This would have to be negotiated.
- What is included in the menu?I tailor make the menus for the individual client there are no hidden costs and i will provide a full breakdown of the food provided.
We can provide catering with or without the food truck for ;
Parties (including children's parties)
Land mark events
School and Village fetes