Solo cello music suitable for a wedding ceremony, or a funeral. Romantic, heartfelt, tasteful, subtle and lush.
Duet of two cellos.
mr glenn wallace• Aug. 3, 2019
A superb service. Highly recommended.
All the wedding guests commented on how fabulous Penny's music was. A heartfelt thanks.
- How long do you play for?Starting before the ceremony, and finishing with a Postlude.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?This is acoustic music best suited to a resonant space eg Church or small venue.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I have Public Liability. There is no electrical equipment.
- How much space do you require?A chair and enough space to bow the cello
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Quite likely, with some notice. Although not every tune suits the solo cello.
Bach Solo Cello Suites.
Telemann and other classical music.
Corelli, Vivaldi, and more Baroque composers
Piazzolla and Gardel Tangos, Waltzes and Milongas
Popular cello tunes and romantic music The Swan, Meditation from Thais, Salut d'amour, Til there was You.
Other music by arrangement.