Fiore are a 6 Piece Live Band with over 30 years combined playing experience, perfect for any Wedding or Event.
Boasting amazing male and female vocals from Stephen & Louise, the set-list ranges from the 1950s to current chart hits.
Since forming in 2012, Fiore have played at hundreds of functions all over Scotland. Though based in Central Scotland, the band are willing to travel for your big day!
The band has an optional 30 minute Ceilidh set if you want to keep the Scottish tradition on your big day. Stephen & Louise know the dances and will guide your guests through the steps.
MRS CATHERINE CAMERON• 22 Sep 2018
So glad we chose Fiore to entertain us at our daughter's post wedding celebration. Fantastic night from start to finish, she wanted a party and she certainly got it.
Hey! Omg you guys were sh*t hot!
You all gel and get on so well as a band, instrumentals and vocals were unreal and music choice was spot on, great variety which got everyone up dancing too! Such a friendly bunch and so helpful! We also had lots of comments on how good u all were! Myself and Kevin wanna thank you all so much for making our night incredible!
So happy you were our wedding band and will never forget the effort that was put in to make our night a cracker! XxX
Mr and Mrs Upton• 1 Nov 2017
Just got back from our honeymoon and want to send a big thank you to you guys. You provide great entertainment through our the night and everyone commented on how good you guys where. Can't thank you enough for the great service you provided and also how down to earth you guys are ,we even spoke to Stephen when you where setting up and he spend some time talking to us ,we didn't feel rushed during this time even though I am sure it was a short time you had to set up you still gave us your time a...
Fiore performed at our wedding on Friday and I don't even know how to put into words how amazing they were! Every person at our wedding commented on the band, and the amazing vocals of both Stephen and Louise. So many people
said they were the best band they've ever seen at a wedding! Cannot recommend Fiore more, Stephen was even rapping on the dance floor amongst the guests at one point! Absolutely amazing, super super talented and the nicest people you could meet. Ronan and I are over the moo...
Just want to thank you guys for an absolutely amazing night. My guests have all raved about what a great band I had. The dance floor was full from start to finish! Also a special extra thank you for personalising our 1st dance with changing the words for us. You played each and every song we requested and did them outstandingly! If you are looking for a wedding band, then look no further. You will not be disappointed! X X
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 x 30 minute - usually upon the evening buffet or meal.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Usually we know the majority of songs people ask for, but if you have a special request, if you let us know at least 6 weeks in advance we can hopefully get it sorted!
- How much space do you require?There are 6 members. 3 x Vocals, Bass, Guitar, Keyboard and Drums. We can play in compact places though so always ask!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, we have a powerful 4kW Sound system with a professional lighting rig.
- How long do you play for?Usually 4 Hours (2000-0000) but this can all be discussed when booking the band.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings and corporate events.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We have both Male & Female vocals, multi talented instrumentalists and a professional Sound Engineer to guarantee a great experience for your event.
- What are the highlights of your career?Over the years we have played many venues, golf clubs to Trump Turnberry. One thing we know for sure, the venue doesn't make the party, it's the people!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Fiore are a 6 piece live Wedding & Event band based in Central Scotland.