FIFTY4 are a fantastic five piece female fronted Band performing the very best of funk, soul, disco and dance-floor hits to get toes tapping and people up on the dance-floor, making your special occasion complete.
Based throughout Worcestershire, FIFTY4 cover the Midlands area and further afield if required.
FIFTY4 love nothing better than to perform live, this means that we're able to offer you an entertainments package that could suit you and your budget starting from as little as £275.00 for a small local performance. So please don’t be afraid to get in touch and we can discuss your needs further.
Many thanks for checking our profile and we very much look forward to hearing from you... FIFTY4
Christopher Geisler• July 20, 2019
Booked these for my 30th in Worcester and they were sensational, non stop dancing tunes from start to finish. I was hesitant at first when I received the cost from the PopTop website so I contacted a member of the band personally who communicated with me very professionally. They played 2 sets, both over an hour and got better and better throughout the evening. They were awesome and even surprised me by planning a song for the flashmob of Jackson 5 and learnt 'Blame it on the boogie' for the evening! Truly GREAT. Highly recommended!
David rees• July 5, 2019
Great people, great performance, great band. They gave 100% and really got the crowd going with their enthusiasm and fantastic set. I would recommend Fifty4 to anyone and will definitely be booking them for future events.
The Windsor Theatre Bar• July 14, 2019
Many thanks to all the band.... Fantastic set... Worked really professionally... Will definitely re book you all again soon... Many thanks Fletch n Lynne
The Cross Keys• May 4, 2019
FUNK - SOUL - DISCO - POP
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Live Music - Five piece female fronted Funk, Soul, Disco and Dance-floor Hits Band
- What are the highlights of your career?Performing at Birmingham International Convention Centre
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We love to perform live and so we're not in this just for the money. This means that we get to do what we love and our clients get a good price for our services in the process.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We have performed indoors and outdoors at numerous venues ranging from Pubs to Clubs, Centres to Halls and Marquees to Festivals
- Who are your previous clients?Various Private Clients Charities & Publicans . Mitchells & Butlers . Greene King . Marstons . Michelin . Birmingham Round Table . Crowe Clark Whitehill LLP . Ministry of Defence . Jaguar . ATS Euromaster
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank Transfer or Cheque (to clear prior to our performance) or Cash
- How long do you play for?We would typically perform x2 One Hour sets of live music with a 15 - 30 minute interval. Pre-recorded music could also be played during the interval if required
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?YES
- How much space do you require?We would require a minimum area of approximately 12 square metres
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Providing we have access to music sheets for it and time to perfect it, we would be more than happy to.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Typically one break (interval) of 15 - 30 minutes but we are able to play pre-recorded music during this period if required.
We would typically perform x2 one hour sets of live music with a break of approx 15 - 30 minutes in between.
We can however change or cater this to whatever needs you may have if required.
Within these sets, you will hear a range of feel-good and upbeat live music from the Funk, Soul, Disco and Pop genres that span several decades, a small example of these tracks is listed below:
CHIC - Good times, Freak Out & Get Lucky
THE TRAMMPS - Disco Inferno
TINA TURNER - Proud Mary
STEVIE WONDER - Superstition & Signed Sealed Delivered
SAM & DAVE - Hold on I'm Coming & Soul Man
THE COMMITMENTS - Midnight Hour, Take me to the River & Mustang Sally
BRUNO MARRS - Uptown Funk
JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE - Can't Stop the Feeling
CEELO GREENE - Forget You & Crazy
WILD CHERRY - Play that Funky Music
WILSON PICKETT - Land of 1000 Dances