The Fabulous Feedback Band are the most sought after function bands the UK today. Put simply, they are the best there is. The ever expanding set list includes modern day hits from artists as diverse as: The Killers, Jessie J, Kings of Leon, Maroon 5, Amy Winehouse, Franz Ferdinand, Black Eyed Peas, Cee Lo Green and the Kooks. Alongside all-time classics from the likes of The Beatles, Stones, Kinks, Elvis, Monkees all combine to deliver a show that appeals across the full spectrum of age and taste. A fantastic night is guaranteed...
High profile charity events/celeb bashes:
Al Murray Pub Landlord,
Sir Norman Foster
Right Said Fred
(not all on the same night!)
International Rugby (Twickenham)
Grand National Winners Party 2014
Capital Radio - Help a London Child
Edwin Shirley Trucking
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:The Fabulous Feedback Band are like an originals band playing covers!
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing with Sophie Ellis Bexter, getting Al Murry up on drums,playing St.Pauls Cathedral and Twickenham Stadium during the rugby World Cup.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We're a trio, which means you get a great pro band with a BIG sound for much less than most bands.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Mostly weddings, corporate and parties.
- Who are your previous clients?The Feeling, Al Murray Pub Landlord, Sophie Ellis-Bexter Alaistair McGowan Zara Phillips Boy George Iron Maiden Sir Norman Foster A.P. McCoy Melvin Bragg Shane Ritchie Tim Vine Right Said Fred (not all on the same night!) Corporate events: International Rugby (Twickenham) Grand National Winners Party 2014 Capital Radio - Help a London Child Vladivar Vodka Edwin Shirley Trucking Wrangler Clothing The Brentwood Festival (18,000 attendance) Royal Air Force Royal Military Academy Sandhurst Winnicot Foundation Annual Ball Prestige Venues: St.Pauls Cathedral Twickenham Stadium The Dorchester Claridges Intercontinental Hotel The Hilton Hampton Court Woburn Abbey Brocket Hall The ICC Birmingham Lulworth Castle Notley Abbey Television appearances: East Enders 2014 and 2016 and Xmas Special Wedding TV 2014
- How can event planners pay for your services?Usually bank transfer (BACS)
- How long do you play for?3x40mins or 2x1hr but we can play for longer if the client requires (Pro Rata)
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes. We use state of the art 4k QSC PA plus subs. All stage lighting, lasers and dancefloor lighting included.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- How much space do you require?4x3 meters.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, but this can work out quite expensive as we would have to rehearse and this can spiral the costs somewhat. This would be pro rata.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Normally one or two breaks depending on which timings you choose for the band. The length of break is determined by how long the night lasts.
All Day & All Night (The Kinks)
All Or Nothing (Small Faces)
California Girls (Beach Boys)
Can't Take My Eyes (Andy Williams)
Can't Explain (The Who)
Communication Breakdown (Led Zeppelin)