London-based Emily has worked as a Professional Singer across the UK and abroad for the last 13 years wowing audiences with her uniquely powerful and versatile voice.
Highly rated by industry figures, Emily’s work has included performing at a string of leading venues such as the Royal Albert Hall, Royal Festival Hall, Frankfurt Opera House and The Dorchester Hotel to name a few. She has engaged in session work with top producers, starred in an advert, performed at the Eurovision Song Contest to an audience of 40 Million and has recently recorded at the world-famous Abbey Road Studios with London’s Royal philharmonic Orchestra.
David Beever• May 11, 2019
Really terrific. A very professional show with a great programme which charmed all the guests. Would not hesitate to recommend Emily. She was great.
Richard Marsh• Aug. 18, 2017
"You have great talent Emily, thank you for contributing to our celebration which helped the night go really well.
Dan• Oct. 14, 2017
"An Amazing Talent.
A true professional! She even learnt a song for our wedding, just for us. We loved Emily so much I’ve booked her again for my 40th. Whether performing as Kylie or just as her wonderful self, we can’t get enough!!"
Ben• Dec. 8, 2018
Emily Reed is a fantastic singer. We have had her perform three times at our little bar in East London where she wowed the crowd once as Cher and twice as Mariah and also a solo show after!
Martin• Feb. 10, 2018
Emily was absolutely wonderful as our wedding ceremony singer, we couldn’t be more delighted. She was lovely to deal with leading up to the day which made us feel at ease. We really hope to hear you sing at a future event Emily, thank you so much!
Graeme & April• June 16, 2018
"An 'unsung' hero for us
Emily was a joy to work with throughout. Both my wife and I went to see Emily in a pre wedding gig miles from our home one Friday night and from the moment she made a beeline to us to introduce herself we knew she was the one we wanted. A fantastic voice, extremely accommodating and was absolutely unbelievable for us on our wedding day."
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Emily Reed performs as a highly memorable Singer & Tribute Artist, boasting a truly remarkable 4 & a half octave range matched by very few in the industry!
- What are the highlights of your career?Performed on BBC1's Song for Europe. Performed live at the Eurovision Song Contest to an audience of 40 Million! Sang live on 'Top of the Pops' and 'This Morning'. Reaching number 2 in the Commercial Club Charts. Performing at the Royal Albert Hall, Royal Opera House, Athens Olympic Arena to name a few! 8 years performing all over the world on Cruise Ships including the wonderful QE2! Recorded at the famous Abbey Road Studios with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra. Performing live at Wembley Arena for the X Factor.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Corporate Events and Parties.
- Who are your previous clients?IBM, Bose, Cambridge Weight Plan, Thomson Gold Thomson Sensatori, First Choice, Princess Cruises, Celebrity Cruises, Silversea Cruises, Seabourn Cruises, P&O Cruises, Cunard Cruise Line, The Savoy, The Dorchester, Hippodrome Casinos, Empire Casinos, Marriott Hotels
- How long do you play for?Maximum of 2 x 45 minute sets.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own Bose L1 sound system and lights.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I have Public Liability for up to 10 million pounds and all equipment is PAT tested.
- How much space do you require?Approximately 3 x 3 meter squared.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If there is a special song that you require that is not on my list, I would happy to learn it for you.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 break, normally 20-30 minutes long.
- How long are the Tribute shows?My tribute shows are 45 minutes long, however I am happy to perform another 45 minutes of a mixture of songs.
Emily Reed - Singer/Wedding Singer
Emily Reed as Mariah Carey
Emily Reed is Cher
Emily as Kylie-Em
An idea of a typical set list -
VALERIE – AMY WINEHOUSE ROLLING ING THE DEEP – ADELE PRICE TAG – JESSIE J MARRY YOU – BRUNO MARS FIREWORK – KATY PERRY MAKE YOU FEEL MY LOVE – ADELE HEAVEN – EMILI SANDE SET FIRE TO THE RAIN - ADELE I’M SO EXCITED – THE POINTER SISTERS RAINING MEN – THE WEATHER GIRLS DON’T KNOW WHY – NORA JONES SMILE – LILY ALLEN SON OF A PREACHER MAN – DUSTY SPRINGFIELD YOUNG HEARTS – CANDI STATON MIDNIGHT TRAIN TO GEORGIA – GLAYDS KNIGHT I’LL BE THERE – MARIAH CAREY GREATEST LOVE OF ALL – WHITNEY HOUSTON HOT STUFF – DONNA SUMMER CAN’T HURRY LOVE – PHIL COLLINS BLEEDING LOVE – LEONA LEWIS I DON’T FEEL LIKE DANCING – SCISSOR SISTERS MERCY – DUFFY CHEEK TO CHEEK – ELLA FITZGERALD A MOMENT LIKE THIS – LEONA LEWIS BOOGIE OOGIE – A TASTE OF HONEY PUT YOUR RECORDS ON – COLEEN BAILIE RAE LADIES NIGHT – GIRLS ALOUD LADY MARMALADE – VARIOUS CHAIN REACTION – DIANA ROSS DISCO INFERNO – THE TRAMMPS RIGHT TO BE WRONG – JOSS STONE AIN’T NOBODY – CHAKA KHAN OVERJOYED – STEVIE WONDER CRAZY IN LOVE – BEYONCE MIDNIGHT AT THE OASIS – BRAND NEW HEAVIES SAY A LITTLE PRAYER – ARETHA FRANKLIN WALKING ON SUNSHINE – KATRINA AND THE WAVES TWIST AND SHOUT – THE BEATLES LIKE A VIRGIN – MADONNA I JUST WANNA MAKE LOVE TO YOU – ETTA JAMES ALL NIGHT LONG – LIONEL RICHIE YOU DON’T HAVE TO SAY YOU LOVE ME – DUSTY SPRINGFIELD
ABBA MEDLEY WATERLOO – ABBA MAN, I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN – SHANIA TWAIN I’M EVERY WOMAN – WHITNEY HOUSTON SIMPLY THE BEST – TINA TURNER I WANNA DANCE WITH SOMEBODY – WHITNEY HOUSTON DANCING IN THE STREET – MARTHA REEVES AND THE VANDELLAS FROM THIS MOMENT – SHANIA TWAIN SHOOP SHOOP SONG – CHER I WILL SURVIVE – GLORIA GAYNOR RIVER DEEP, MOUNTAIN HIGH – TINA TURNER SPINNING AROUND – KYLIE WOW – KYLIE HOLIDAY – MADONNA STILL THE ONE – SHANIA TWAIN MY GUY – MARY WELLS CRAZY – PATSY CLINE RESPECT – ARETHA FRANKLIN LA BAMBA I ONLY WANNA BE WITH YOU – DUSTY SPRINGFIELD TOP OF THE WORLD – THE CARPENTERS MOVIN ON UP – M PEOPLE CARWASH – ROSE ROYCE A THOUSAND YEARS – CHRISTINA PERRI
PLUS MANY MORE.......