Elizmi Haze is a Recording Artist, Songwriter, and entertainer from Kent. She has a very distinctive voice with beautiful soul overtones. Her debut single "Tallest Hill" (released 07/16) with DeeVu Records has been played on BBC introducing, being played consecutive weeks. Tallest Hill is also being played on numerous radio stations in London, Kent, Europe, and the USA.
Her career started successfully gigging, with a very triumphant performance at the Beverly Knight Concert at Westen Hangers, where she showcased her debut tracks Tallest Hill, SHINE. Since then she has had four other tracks played on BBC introducing, with this year going to LA to collect an award for her song Magical.
She has just come back from a tour with Nathan Grisdale from X factor that sent her to Manchester, Birmingham , London and Southampton.
Elizmi loves Gigging in pubs and clubs and private functions around the south-east area of Kent. Over the past year and a half, singing current music and loves Adele and Amy Winehouse. She is very flexible and can accommodate for weddings and parties.
Elizmi is very into her local community and has done many charity concerts over the years, this year she has three so far with three more to go.
Iris bissmire• Aug. 25, 2019
Amazing great performance really made our event enjoyable will definitely recommend and book her again
malc jones• Nov. 9, 2019
Absolutely brilliant. Booked for a 40th Birthday party and Elizmi was the perfect singer ! Thank you Elizmi
Tracey Kehoe• Aug. 31, 2019
Professional, talented will book again. Great with the customers
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:I am a soulfulsinger songwriter who can sing just about most genre.
- What are the highlights of your career?Singing with Beverly Knight, when I was 18years old on her Soul Tour, in Kent. Having my own tracks Played by BBC Introduction radio. Tallest Hill going to Number 1 on the biggest independent radio station. Lazy voted number one on the indepentent radio station and award winning "Slaugtherhouse " radio.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?1. Private partie, 2. Weddings and 3.Charity events.
- Who are your previous clients?My clients have been aged between 50 and 15 years old, most from Essex even though I am from Kent. Colleges, indeviduals, and groups.
- How long do you play for?I can sing, from 1 and a half hours to 3 hours but I do 45 minutes at a time. with a 10 min break inbetween.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?yes! but lighting is only a few disco lights.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?yes
- How much space do you require?3metre squaired
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If you give me enough time I will more than likely be able to sing it.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?depending on how long you want me, i take a 10 min break evey 45 minutes
- What style of music do you offer?covers of popular songs, or my own music which is R&B/ urban music
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?yes
- Do you do open-air acts?yes
I can make sets for your prticular event. I can sing just about anything.