Elizmi Haze is an Artist, Songwriter, and Actress from Kent. She has a very distinctive voice with beautiful soul overtones. Her debut single "Tallest Hill" (released 07/16) with DeeVu Records has been played on BBC introducing, being played consecutive weeks. Tallest Hill is also being played on numerous radio stations in London, Kent, Europe, and the USA.
She has successfully gigged so far this year, including a very triumphant performance at the Beverly Knight Concert at WestenHangers, where she showcased her debut tracks with DeeVu records, Tallest Hill, and her soon to be dropped track SHINE.
She has loved to gig in pubs and clubs and private functions around the south-east area of Kent, over the past year and a half, singing current music and tributes to Adele and Amy Winehouse. She is very flexible and can accommodate for weddings and parties for certain songs to be sung.
Elizmi is very into her local community and has done two charity concerts this year both to supp...
- Do you do open-air acts?yes
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?yes
- What style of music do you offer?covers of popular songs, or my own music which is R&B/ urban music
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?depending on how long you want me, i take a 10 min break evey 45 minutes
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If you give me enough time I will more than likely be able to sing it.
- How much space do you require?3metre squaired
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?yes! but lighting is only a few disco lights.
- How long do you play for?I can sing, from 1 and a half hours to 3 hours but I do 45 minutes at a time. with a 10 min break inbetween.
- Who are your previous clients?My clients have been aged between 50 and 15 years old, most from Essex even though I am from Kent. Colleges, indeviduals, and groups.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?1. Private partie, 2. Weddings and 3.Charity events.
- What are the highlights of your career?Singing with Beverly Knight, when I was 18years old on her Soul Tour, in Kent. Having my own tracks Played by BBC Introduction radio. Tallest Hill going to Number 1 on the biggest independent radio station. Lazy voted number one on the indepentent radio station and award winning "Slaugtherhouse " radio.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:I am a soulfulsinger songwriter who can sing just about most genre.
I can make sets for your prticular event. I can sing just about anything. I also have a girl group who I sing with. We can sing covers or our own songs which are a pop/ urban type genre.