Elizmi Haze is a Recording Artist, Songwriter, and entertainer from Kent. She has a very distinctive voice with beautiful soul overtones. Her debut single "Tallest Hill" (released 07/16) with DeeVu Records has been played on BBC introducing, being played consecutive weeks. Tallest Hill is also being played on numerous radio stations in London, Kent, Europe, and the USA.
Her career started successfully gigging, with a very triumphant performance at the Beverly Knight Concert at Westen Hangers, where she showcased her debut tracks Tallest Hill, SHINE. Since then she has had four other tracks played on BBC introducing, with this year going to LA to collect an award for her song Magical.
She has just come back from a tour with Nathan Grisdale from X factor that sent her to Manchester, Birmingham , London and Southampton.
Elizmi loves Gigging in pubs and clubs and private functions around the south-east area of Kent. Over the past year and a half, singing current music and loves Adele a...
- Do you do open-air acts?yes
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?yes
- What style of music do you offer?covers of popular songs, or my own music which is R&B/ urban music
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?depending on how long you want me, i take a 10 min break evey 45 minutes
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If you give me enough time I will more than likely be able to sing it.
- How much space do you require?3metre squaired
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?yes! but lighting is only a few disco lights.
- How long do you play for?I can sing, from 1 and a half hours to 3 hours but I do 45 minutes at a time. with a 10 min break inbetween.
- Who are your previous clients?My clients have been aged between 50 and 15 years old, most from Essex even though I am from Kent. Colleges, indeviduals, and groups.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?1. Private partie, 2. Weddings and 3.Charity events.
- What are the highlights of your career?Singing with Beverly Knight, when I was 18years old on her Soul Tour, in Kent. Having my own tracks Played by BBC Introduction radio. Tallest Hill going to Number 1 on the biggest independent radio station. Lazy voted number one on the indepentent radio station and award winning "Slaugtherhouse " radio.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:I am a soulfulsinger songwriter who can sing just about most genre.
I can make sets for your prticular event. I can sing just about anything.