Elijah Paul is a highly experienced Jazz and Pop Saxophonist, performing regularly both as a solo artist and in several professional bands.
Elijah began playing Sax at the age of 12, and was initially classically trained, achieving Grade 8 after six years. He furthered his studies at Canterbury Christ Church University. Whilst attending he progressively moved away from his classical roots to Jazz studies where Elijah flourished as a respected performer and composer. Since graduating with first class honours in Jazz Performance and Composition, Elijah has made a name for himself as a go-to session musician and solo performer, as well as being part of many successful bands, performing at many festivals and events across Europe.
Elijah is a passionate performer and this comes across in his lively and energetic performances. With a repertoire of over 150+ songs, covering many genres from Jazz and Neo-Soul to Pop and Motown classics. Elijah prides himself on his ability to handpick t...
Amanda• 19 Aug 2018
We loved having ambient music for our community to enjoy at the village bbq. Elijah was very professional to deal with and many complimentary thoughts were shared about his performance. Really added something special to the day! Recommended!
James & Sadie• 25 Aug 2018
Just wanted to say thanks so much for coming all the way over to Brightling to celebrate our wedding with us, and for playing some beastly sax! Also thanks for helping with sound and generally doing us a solid! You helped make it such an awesome day!
Laura Vivian• 2 Sep 2018
Thanks so much for 2 fantastic sets at the BBQ on Sunday. We had so many compliments afterwards about the music as it really made the event super special! I shall definitely recommend you!
Tom Smith• 29 Jul 2017
Good set last night. Will be looking at adding more dates soon! Many thanks!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Just 1 if it is the standard 2x 45 minute sets. this can be as short as 10 minutes.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes! Happy to take requests. Please allow 2 weeks before the show as I want to do a great job getting your favourite song just right with a bespoke arrangement thats perfect for sax. Additional costs apply for more than 1 request.
- How much space do you require?2x2m at the very least.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I Have PLI through the Musicians Union. In the process of PAT Testing all my equipment. Should definitely be completed with in the next month. Can send through certificates on request.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes. Sound: Peavey Escort 3000 (2 passive tops w/ stands and a 10 channel powered mixer.) All necessary cables + AKG WMS45 Perception Set Wireless Instrument System SD Systems LDM 94 Dynamic Saxophone Mic Lighting: 2x Stairville LED Flood Panel 150 20o RGB 2x Showtec Bar 8 LED Light Bars
- How long do you play for?2X 45 Minutes sets is Standard. Up to 3 Hours (3x 1 hour sets/ 2 1.5 hour sets) with enough preparation time.
1000 Years - Christina Perri
7 Years - Lukas Graham
Ain't Nobody - Felix Jaehn Version
All of Me - John Legend
American Boy - Estelle Ft. Kanye West
Angels - Robbie Williams
Baker Street -...