Elijah Paul Music
Elijah Paul is a highly experienced Jazz and Pop Saxophonist, performing regularly both as a solo artist and in several professional bands.
Elijah began playing Sax at the age of 12, and was initially classically trained, achieving Grade 8 after six years. He furthered his studies at Canterbury Christ Church University. Whilst attending he progressively moved away from his classical roots to Jazz studies where Elijah flourished as a respected performer and composer. Since graduating with first class honours in Jazz Performance and Composition, Elijah has made a name for himself as a go-to session musician and solo performer, as well as being part of many successful bands, performing at many festivals and events across Europe.
Elijah is a passionate performer and this comes across in his lively and energetic performances. With a repertoire of over 150+ songs, covering many genres from Jazz and Neo-Soul to Pop and Motown classics. Elijah prides himself on his ability to handpick t...
Lucy Foster• 8 Sep 2019
Elijah Paul kept in touch with us on the lead up to our party. He arrived as agreed and was friendly and accommodating and most importantly - plays the saxophone brilliantly! He played two sets and thoroughly entertained our guests, who were dancing along or simply sitting in the garden enjoying his performance and the vibe. It set the mood perfectly and we would definitely recommend and book him again.
Maro Kirby• 14 Sep 2019
Arrived on time, and music was lovely, thank you! Would highly recommend.
James & Sadie• 25 Aug 2018
Just wanted to say thanks so much for coming all the way over to Brightling to celebrate our wedding with us, and for playing some beastly sax! Also thanks for helping with sound and generally doing us a solid! You helped make it such an awesome day!
Laura Vivian• 2 Sep 2018
Thanks so much for 2 fantastic sets at the BBQ on Sunday. We had so many compliments afterwards about the music as it really made the event super special! I shall definitely recommend you!
Tom Smith• 29 Jul 2017
Good set last night. Will be looking at adding more dates soon! Many thanks!
- How long do you play for?2X 45 Minutes sets is Standard. Up to 3 Hours (3x 1 hour sets/ 2 1.5 hour sets) with enough preparation time.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes. Sound: Peavey Escort 3000 (2 passive tops w/ stands and a 10 channel powered mixer.) All necessary cables + AKG WMS45 Perception Set Wireless Instrument System SD Systems LDM 94 Dynamic Saxophone Mic Lighting: 2x Stairville LED Flood Panel 150 20o RGB 2x Showtec Bar 8 LED Light Bars
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I Have PLI through the Musicians Union. In the process of PAT Testing all my equipment. Should definitely be completed with in the next month. Can send through certificates on request.
- How much space do you require?2x2m at the very least.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes! Happy to take requests. Please allow 2 weeks before the show as I want to do a great job getting your favourite song just right with a bespoke arrangement thats perfect for sax. Additional costs apply for more than 1 request.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Just 1 if it is the standard 2x 45 minute sets. this can be as short as 10 minutes.
1000 Years - Christina Perri
7 Years - Lukas Graham
All of Me - John Legend
Angels - Robbie Williams
Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis Presley
Close To You - Bacharach
Don't Know W...