Electro 80's (Also Known As: E80's) are a 1980's Electronica Tribute band from Merseyside. The band play live shows all over the country from Glasgow to London and are steadily building a large following of dedicated fans. The three core members Red, Green & Blue are named after the primary colours commonly used in electronic visual displays (RGB). Blue is the lead vocalist / frontman, Green is the second vocalist / guitarist / keyboard player and Red is the main keyboard player / backing vocalist. More information on the individual band members (and other people involved with Electro 80's) can be found via the links to the left of this text. Electro 80’s formed after all three core members became disillusioned with the “traditional” cabaret club scene. "Red", "Green" and "Blue" had all been active on the circuit in various other bands and decided it was time to pay tribute to the music they had grown up listening to and loved
A Tribute to a Decade: Featuring the Music of Gary Numan, ...
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A 1980's electronica / synthpop tribute band
- What are the highlights of your career?Performing with many well known 80's acts including, Toyah, Visage, Blancmange, Heaven 17, China Crisis,Steve Strange, The Bellestars and Nathan Moore.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We have a Robotic Dancer called Man O'Chrome
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Festivals, Venues, Weddings, Private Functions
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank Transfer
- How long do you play for?2 x 45 minutes or 1 x 90 minutes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have a 6k Adlib Audio PA with full light show.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?10ft deep x 20ft wide
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We will always try to cater for the Booker/ Venue when required (within reason)
- What does the band require ?Stage size/area - 20ft wide x 10 - 15ft deep Venue Power - 6 x single sockets or 3 x double sockets Access for PA - 1 hour before doors open Artist Arrival - 1 hour before doors open Sound Check Times - 15 - 20 mins Catering - bottled water