Step inside the DeLorean, switch on the flux capacitor and get ready to go back in time with The Electric 80s Show.
The Electric 80s Show is Scotland's ultimate tribute to the timeless music of the 1980s. With authentic costumes and state of the art equipment, they faithfully recreate the sound, vibe and look of more than 30 classic 80s hits by legendary artistes such as Michael Jackson, Madonna, The Human League, Kim Wilde, Bananarama, George Michael, Cyndi Lauper, Bryan Adams, Tiffany, Duran Duran, The Weathergirls, Erasure, Rick Astley, Toni Basil, Patrick Swayze, Heart, Huey Lewis And The News, Eurythmics, Belinda Carlisle and many... many more!
Services From Electric 80s
The Electric 80s Show - 6 Piece Band (2 x 60 Minutes)
The Electric 80s Duo - 2 x 60 Minutes
The Electric 80s Show - 2 x 60 Minutes
The Electric 80s Show - 5 Piece Band (2 x 60 Minutes)
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Scotland's ultimate tribute to the best music of the 1980s.
- What are the highlights of your career?Performing sell out concerts at theatres, town halls and festivals.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Incredible live vocals and multiple costume changes paying tribute to iconic music videos from the 1980s.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Theatres, town halls, festivals, corporate events, weddings, hotels, restaurants, live music venues, private events, birthday parties...etc
- Who are your previous clients?Assembly Rooms, Oran Mor, G2, The Ferry, Hilton Hotels, McDonald Hotels, Crerar Hotels, RAF Lossiemouth, Southerness Holiday Park, Stotfield Hotel, Marycoulter Hotel, Eagle Lodge, Portlethen Golf Club, Motherwell FC, Drumossie Hotel, Ayr Racecourse, Kilconquhar Castle, The Mallard, The Liquid Rooms (Edinburgh)...and many more
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank transfer in advance of the date of the event or a cash payment on arrival.
- How long do you play for?Two 45 minute long sets or two 60 minute long sets depending on the package.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We've invested heavily in a state of the art digital PA system and LED lighting rig, which can be scaled to suit the size of the venue.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?All of our equipment is fully PAT compliant and we have £10,000,000 of public liability insurance.
- How much space do you require?Our duo can fit on most small stages, but our larger packages with dancers will require a larger area.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes for an extra fee to cover the cost of rehearsal time and to produce backing tracks...etc. Alternatively, with advance notice, we would be very happy to play a few special requests in the disco/background music for no additional charge while the band are offstage.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?we require a single break between sets of at least 20 minutes.
The show features more than 30 classic 80s hits by legendary artistes such as Michael Jackson, Madonna, The Human League, Kim Wilde, Bananarama, George Michael, Cyndi Lauper, Bryan Adams, Tiffany, Duran Duran, The Weathergirls, Erasure, Rick Astley, Toni Basil, Patrick Swayze, Heart, Huey Lewis And The News, Eurythmics, Belinda Carlisle and many... many more!