Hello from Sky and Emma, the proud owners of Edwin's.
We are able to bring a whole lot of Trinidad sunshine and flavour to any event that you are looking to cater from weddings to dinner parties, and from corporate lunches to birthday celebrations. All of our food is 100% vegetarian that can be made vegan upon request. Edwin's is a member of NCASS and we have a 5 star food hygiene rating.
Whether we cook up a tropical storm on site or serve up hot and tasty food from our beautifully converted catering horse trailer, you will always get delicious, authentically prepared, classic food that hails directly from Trinidad. Our dishes include Trini doubles - an awesome mix of curried chickpeas, bara fried dough, apple chow, cucumber pickle and tamarind sauce, pholourie - savoury donut balls, a range of gourmet veggie burgers, spicy noodles, pumpkin and roti. For the sweet tooth we cook up delicious sweet potato pone, chilli chocolate brownies, barfi sweets and lime and coconut cake.
We understand catering is one of the most important aspects to your special event and we will work with you to construct your perfect vegetarian or vegan Caribbean menu. We will work according to your budget requirements and provide the most delicious food from Trinidad for you to enjoy.
We'd love to bring some Caribbean flavour to your event!
- What services do you offer?Catering for all events - no event is too big or too small.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?We can cook in our converted horse trailer or directly on site as per your requirements.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes. We will work with you to craft your perfect vegetarian or vegan Caribbean menu.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?100% vegetarian and vegan food from Trinidad.
- Do you offer special menus?Yes, please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
- Do you offer pricing per head?We can offer pricing per head or per event. Get in touch to find out more.
100% vegetarian / vegan food
Trini doubles - an awesome mix of curried chickpeas, bara fried dough, apple chow, cucumber pickle and tamarind sauce
Pholourie - savoury donut balls
Pumpkin and roti
A range of veggie and vegan burgers
Lime and coconut cake
Chilli chocolate brownies
Sweet potato pone
A range of soft drinks
Buffets, dinner parties, birthday parties, weddings, engagement parties, street food events, hen dos, corporate business lunches and anything else you can think of can be catered for from our beautifully converted horse trailer or on site.