Ed Alexander Wedding Pianist
My repertoire includes popular jazz, modern chart hits, Disney songs, music from shows & movies. I can provide live piano music for your wedding ceremony, drinks reception and wedding breakfast.
If your venue does not have a piano, no problem, I can bring my own portable digital piano but can also supply a beautiful white baby grand piano.
I can provide live piano music for any part of your wedding day whether during the wedding ceremony, drinks reception and wedding breakfast.
Wedding Ceremony – includes pre-ceremony - awaiting the arrival of the bride while guests are seated, arrival of the bridal party, signing of the register, departure of the married couple
Drinks Reception – Upbeat music after the wedding ceremony when canapes and drinks are served and photographs taken.
Wedding Breakfast – Romantic background music while you and your guests enjoy dinner
- How long do you play for?up to 4 hours
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have a small PA system, good for small to medium sized rooms
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I hold full public liability insurance and all equipment is PAT tested, copies of the certificates can be produced on request.
- How much space do you require?If I use my white baby grand piano I require 2m x 2m of floor space
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If your favourite song or piece of music is not on the list, just let me know and I will endeavour to learn it for you
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?5 min break every hour
All Of Me – John Legend
A Whole New world – Disney
A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square
All I Ask of You – Phantom of the Oper
All You Need Is Love – Beatles
Always Look On the Bright Side of Life – ...