The Échappée Trio bring the cool sounds of early swing music to foot-tappers, head-boppers and finger-clickers alike, capturing the infectious energy of gypsy jazz and be-bop. With a wealth of performing experience between them, the trio have played at all types of events ranging from intimate parties, festivals, swing dances, weddings to even performing for royalty.
Our minimum price is based on 2 x 45/60 minute sets and travel within London zones 1-6.
A versatile set up, the trio can play acoustically, ideal for creating a cool background atmosphere in small/intimate spaces or spaces without power. This also makes the trio portable and able to follow the flow of an event if needed.
The trio also works as a centre piece showcasing the flare and excitement of the jazz era, where even the most reluctant shape-throwers will be hep to the jive.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:The Échappée Trio bring the cool sounds of early swing music to foot-tappers, head-boppers and finger-clickers alike, capturing the infectious energy of gypsy jazz and be-bop.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Mostly parties, corporate events, weddings, festivals.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank Transfer or Cash.
- How long do you play for?Usually 45-60 minutes per set and we usually play 2 sets per gig, often 3!
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- How much space do you require?2m x 3m. We can pretty much fit anywhere!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If we think we can do it justice with our line up we will play it!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually no less than 15 minutes in between sets.
After You’ve Gone
All Of Me
All The Things You Are
Back Home In Indiana
Body And Soul
Darn That Dream
East Of The Sun
For All We Know
Fly Me To The Moon
Have You Met Miss Jones
I Fall In Love Too Easily
I Get A Kick Out Of You
I Remember You
I Thought About You
I’ll Be Seeing You
It’s You Or No One
Lady Be Good
Like Someone In Love
Nobody Else But Me
On The Sunny Side Of The Street
Out Of Nowhere
Pennies From Heaven
Polkdots and Moonbeams
Stars Fell On Alabama
Stompin’ At The Savoy
Tea For Two
There Will Never Be Another You
What Is This Thing Called Love