Dynasty by Jay Morjaria
My food style is influenced by East Asia and South East Asia, both modern interpretations and traditional, authentic techniques and flavours. I like to incorporate a lot of vegetables where I can and try and source sustainable and seasonable meat and fish. I have many years experience in restaurants and as a chef consultant, my training is not only through my family restaurants but also in Korea, Japan and Singapore where I have also held pop ups and residencies.
- What services do you offer?Personal chef, catering for events, canape receptions, wedding catering, dinner parties.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?Venues can be sourced for events, however the cost of hire will be additional.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?We prefer to cook and prep on site, however we do try and prep off site as much we can.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?We work with our clients to create bespoke menus but we do have many dishes that clients are able to choose from. We cater to most dietary requirements.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Korean, Japanese, Thai and other Asian cuisines. Our style is both modern and traditional.
- Do you offer special menus?We can cater to most dietary requirements.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?We are able to source wedding cakes from our trusted partners.