Dub Bar is a mobile bar service with a difference, our trusty VW Van, Victor, is on hand to ensure that your event is the best it can be and one your guests will remember for a long time. Our dedicated and professional staff are there to ensure that everything runs smoothly so you can relax and have a great time at your event.
Lauren Fearn• Nov. 18, 2018
Darren and his team provided the bar for our wedding this year, they were all so friendly, professional and helpful. They really felt part of the day and the communication before and after the wedding was fantastic. I can't recommend them enough!
Emma Bean Dann• Oct. 14, 2018
Dub Bar were fantastic at our wedding last month, all guests were happy, so many commented on how great the bar looked! Having the bar outside worked perfectly for our venue, staff were amazing. We couldn’t have hoped for better! Thanks so much Darren and all at Dub Bar for making sure everyone at our wedding was happy, and for providing the glasses for our wedding toast! You helped make our day so special! X
Emma Louise Bailey• Sept. 17, 2018
Darren and his team provided the bar for my brother and sister in laws wedding party today. A FANTASTIC company to deal with from start to finish and went above and beyond to make today run smoothly. Great stocked bar! Highly recommend. Thank you guys X
Ed Brown• Aug. 7, 2018
Dub bar where great at our wedding and really added to the look of the whole day! Very easy to deal with and had Pimm's on Tap!
Kirsty Davies• Sept. 18, 2017
Can't recommend dub bar enough, it looks great, they have plenty of drink options and the staff are amazing!
Katie Gonzalez• Aug. 3, 2017
Darren and the team we absolutely amazing from start to finish with our wedding. Our guests absolutely loved it and so did we... would recommend highly… thankyou for making our day so special.
- What services do you offer?We offer a Mobile Bar Service primarily consisting of a full bar option. (Beers, wines, spirits etc). We do however, also offer more specific services such as a cocktail bar, Gin Bar, Rum Bar, Shot bar etc. It's entirely up to you and what you require for your event.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No, because we are a mobile unit, we do not have a set location. We will load the camper up and come to wherever you are, making our service super flexible.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?All our drinks are made to order at location. Some items such as lemons, limes, strawberries and raspberries for garnishing will be prepared prior to the event to save time and maximise our workspace at the event.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes, of course! A quality that we pride ourselves upon is being as flexible as possible. We have our set menu of products that we have carefully chosen to ensure that everyone finds the drink they are after. However, we can alter the menu per your request. If there is a specific brand or product that you would like, we will be able to source this for you.
- Do you offer special menus?Yes, all our menus are tailored for you and your event. If you require a specific menu or selection of drinks then please let us know, we would be happy to put something together for you. We are able to source gluten free drinks options and vegan drinks options if this is something that you require.
- How does the open bar work?There are many ways in which this could work and different options available for you. You can either pay for a set tab, for example £500, we will then keep a record of what drinks we make throughout the event and once we have reached the £500 limit we will convert back to a cash bar. Alternatively for a full open bar, we will again keep a record of all drinks made throughout the event. We will then provide a till reading receipt at the end of the event for you to see the total and invoice for this after the event.
- What is included in the menu?Our standard menu offers a bit of everything. We have spent time sourcing a selection of products that we think will suit everyone. These include a selection of draught beers, bottled beers, wines, prosecco, spirits, shots, soft drinks and cocktails to name a few. We would be more than happy to send you a copy of our menu.
- Will I have to provide a Temporary Event Notice (TEN)?No, we will sort out all legal and licensing aspects of your big day. Meaning it's one less thing for you to think about.
- Is the bar big enough for my number of guests?Absolutely! You will be surprised at how many people we can serve from our amazing little VW. At previous events we have catered for upwards of 200 guests from the VW alone. If this is an issue that you are particularly concerned about for your event, we are able to provide a second smaller VW bar so that there are two places for your guests to get drinks.
- What drinks do you offer?Don't be deceived by the size of our little camper, we are still able to offer a full bar service. This includes, Draught Beer, Bottled Beers, Ciders and Ales, Wines, Prosecco, Premium Spirits, Shots, Soft Drinks and many more.
- Do you offer any packages?Yes, we offer a selection of packages for your big day. These range from the basic bar service, right through to all of the drinks for the day being covered by us. This includes table wines and waters as well as welcome drinks for your guests and drinks for toasting.
- Do we need to provide power?Ideally yes, we need power to keep our fridges cool and the beer pumping. This can be either a 32 amp supply or a generator with a minimum of 3-4 kva. The bar will also work off either a 13 or 16 amp supply if needed.
- How much does it cost to hire your bar?We are free to hire! We ask for a small deposit to cover our set up costs and then so long as a minimum spend is met on the night, you get your deposit back. Making it free for you.
Draught beer, larger, cider, wine, prosecco, spirits, cocktails, mocktails, pimms and soft drinks can provide a full bar or specific services