Price from: £300
Pricing varies depending on location, length of playing time and number of musicians.
We are Drums and Drones, a mini pipe band with a twist!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We normally take a five minute break every 45 minutes.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We will do all we can to learn whichever tunes you would like us to play!
- How much space do you require?Depending on the size of band you request, anything from just a small rectangle to a whole stage.
- How long do you play for?We can play for as long as necessary but most of our previous performances have lasted 30-45 minutes.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We usually play at weddings, St Andrew's day and concerts but we will happily play at any event.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Drums and Drones is unique. Solid foundations of our bond with each other, friendliness and a variety of tunes make for a great band.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A mini pipe band with a twist.
We play some traditional tunes such as Auld Lang Syne, Scotland the Brave and Highland Cathedral, some jigs and reels and even some singalong songs such as We Will Rock You!